UGA vs UAT game thread

auburnatl1

A potential CFP nightmare game. First time uga will face a team with similar elite talent this season (my youngest goes to uga - fans are … uneasy). My instincts are uga is the more complete team, but on any given Saturday…

5 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

A potential CFP nightmare game. First time uga will face a team with similar elite talent this season (my youngest goes to uga - fans are … uneasy). My instincts are uga is the more complete team, but on any given Saturday…

Yeah I dunno, Bama seems to just win these things. Guess we will see my choice would be neither but thats not going to happen..It's like the less of the to evils, ugh...

• Like 1

Watch the speed of uga's linebackers. That's the type of speed we need for our D.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAG said:

Nick may have taught Kirby way too much. 

Still makes me sick that we should have gone after Kirby harder than we did...seems to have it rolling at uga, sigh.

• Like 1

Something feels off about being happy with a Georgia TD. 

Edited by gr82be
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, bishoptf said:

Still makes me sick that we should have gone after Kirby harder than we did...seems to have it rolling at uga, sigh.

Man…don’t give me PTSD over that. Remember being pro Kirby and half the board coming at me about us not needed to meet his terms. 

Just now, DAG said:

Man…don’t give me PTSD over that. Remember being pro Kirby and half the board coming at me about us not needed to meet his terms. 

Yeah I get it, to be fair no one really knew how he would do but still...ugh..

Calling out a hold on Bama that officials turn a blind eye to. 

• Like 1

Kirby first built around the trenches. Then the defense. And now an elite offense. 

Their main challenge now seems to be not being flat and taking other teams…seriously.

10 minutes ago, bishoptf said:

Even if he had bolted after year 3 he would've left a lot of talent since the TP wasn't really a thing. 

Edited by AUwent