So who do you think will make top 4 playoff spots...

bishoptf

Yep, FSU should have lied about JTs status. Hindsight nonetheless. I guess you know there will be some lying in the future about injuries. 

What if it slips out later that Milroe or another QB was injured and will actually miss the game? 

Edited by sevenlee36

3 hours ago, Eagle-1 said:

What you think they're scared of the bunch that blasted Arkansas by 3? 

Don't they have a rasslin match in Alabama you are missing?

Is rasslin a real word? I haven't bothered to look...........

2 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

I believe FSU will be more motivated and be seeking revenge. The college football world will be cheering for em. If they win and beat Georgia, it would be epic. They got kicked out in favor of a team that had 1 loss because they beat Georgia. And then FSU undefeated and beats Georgia also….

Georgia will beat FSU.

They didn’t even review this but took forever to review UGA. This was a game changing play because Bama scored and I believe this was on 4th down

IMG_2051.jpeg

Edited by e808
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, sevenlee36 said:

They get ridiculously lucky a lot 

2023 is the only year of those four they didn't need someone in front of them to lose the last 2 weeks of the season to back their way in.

This time they just needed a QB to get injured.

Edited by Viper

1 hour ago, e808 said:

They didn’t even review this but took forever to review UGA. This was a game changing play because Bama scored and I believe this was in 4th down

IMG_2051.jpeg

Nope.  Who knew the power of the Bham replay official?  Not only assisted in the SeC champ game but also affected the entire college football world. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Viper said:

Yup. I've seen the movie dozens of times. When they get the opportunity to back their way in, they always back their way in.

I had bammer in at #4 the moment they won the IB.

I didn’t have them in after the IB win, I knew they’d have to end UGAs 29 game winning streak and win the SEC to get in the playoffs.  

Personally, I don’t think an SEC Champion should ever be left out of the CFP.  An SEC gauntlet is a damn hard maneuver and whichever team wins the conference should get a shot at a NC.:dunno:

Too much $ and drama involved. If Fsu was good enough for 4 last week and they won their conference champ game, they should still be good enough for 4 this week.  

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Bama's opponents were 98-61 and FSU's were 77-79. Was that ever considered?

FSU was undefeated, and Bama lost at home. Was that ever considered?

See how that works?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, e808 said:

They didn’t even review this but took forever to review UGA. This was a game changing play because Bama scored and I believe this was on 4th down

IMG_2051.jpeg

Why didn't Kirby want a replay? He had that option..........

6 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Why didn't Kirby want a replay? He had that option..........

Not sure but they heavily reviewed a Georgia play that Saban didn’t ask for. More often than not a play like that is automatically reviewed. They didn’t even bat an eye

20 minutes ago, E'Town4Bama said:

Kirby had an option and didn't exercise it. His fault.............

You know you aren’t gonna win any arguments here.   It’s also the replay official ONE and ONLY job—-sounds like his fault to me. 

19 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

You know you aren’t gonna win any arguments here.   It’s also the replay official ONE and ONLY job—-sounds like his fault to me. 

Just another one on the bama payroll....pretty much all the refs....

21 hours ago, TigerPAC said:

Kirby had a challenge and didn't do it.................

• 2 weeks later...

To follow up on the selection committee hosing FSU, Herbstreit was asked about it and ya know, he knows all and will tell ya, so whatever he says is gospel, SMDH...like bugs would say what a maroon - https://www.yahoo.com/sports/kirk-herbstreit-goes-rant-against-152318189.html