So who do you think will make top 4 playoff spots...

bishoptf

11 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

Clemson has set a precedent of winning in the playoff.

FSU is a much more talented team than TCU. 2022. FSU was the team Clemson  had to overcome. It’s not like they are new to winning. All of the top teams have weaknesses. I don’t see FSU getting blown out in a loss

Edited by e808

So the last year of the 4 team playoffs they FINALLY decided to change the requirements. Typical. 

Edited by WarEagle1983
  • Like 1

If it was truly the 4 best teams. UGA would be in over Michigan if it's really the best 4. Michigan's offense isn't anything to right home about. Glad this is not going to be an issue going forward. 

Just one week before Bama had a narrow win against GA, they almost (and should have) lost to an Auburn team (without a single 5-star on the team) that finished with a 6-6 record.  That should be factored in to all the talk about how great Bama is and how they steadily improved over the year.  They aren't invincible.  But no team in college football has a bigger sense of entitlement than Bama.

I'm rooting for:

Washington

Michigan

FSU

Texas

• Thanks 1

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

By the outcome, it makes you wonder why Georgia was 6 instead of 5? Did they think that FSU was a better team than Georgia? Ha

Exactly. It makes no sense. UGA was #1 the whole season and lost the SEC Championship by 3. they didn't get blown out but ended up at 6.

• Like 1

I'd be pissed if I was uga, too.

BTW, McElroy can't hide his elation, while acting like he feels bad for the teams left out. What a turd. 

Edited by yngwie1995

8 minutes ago, sevenlee36 said:

They devalued fsu already with Texas at 3

To me it’s lining up perfectly. The two high powered scoring teams would play each other and the two knock down drag it outs will play each other

5 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

Galloway can eff off too. 

Yeah, not a Galloway fan either.

1 minute ago, WarEagle1983 said:

Exactly. It makes no sense. UGA was #1 the whole season and lost the SEC Championship by 3. they didn't get blown out but ended up at 6.

In a borderline scenario it’s all about the money (viewership). I do believe though that the four best teams were selected though. But based on how they evaluated 1-4, 5 should have been Georgia.

FSU without Jordan Travis is Iowa. People keep saying that Ohio State won the 2014 Natty with a 3rd string QB. Well, Ohio State also won their Big 10 title that year 55-0 without their starter. They also spanked Alabama in the semifinals and smoked Oregon in the Natty. FSU isn't on the level of that 2014 Ohio State team.

FSU had to kick 3 fg's and their only TD was out of the wildcat because their QB only passed for 55 yards. They struggled with a 3 loss Louisville who had losses to Pitt and Kentucky.

If it's about the best teams RIGHT NOW, then FSU isn't close to even being on Georgia's level. FSU has went from averaging 41 ppg to 20 ppg and around 225 yards of offense since Travis went down. They're Iowa. All defense, no offense.

• Like 1