So who do you think will make top 4 playoff spots...

bishoptf

Everybody in here complaining is doing so on pure emotions because we all hate Alabama. If we were in Bama's shoes, ain't a damn one of y'all would say FSU should get in over us. Y'all are just mad because its Alabama and I get that but the committee got this right. FSU would've gotten spanked by any of the these teams in the top 6. They have ZERO offense now!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TeamZero77 said:

FSU without Jordan Travis is Iowa. People keep saying that Ohio State won the 2014 Natty with a 3rd string QB. Well, Ohio State also won their Big 10 title that year 55-0 without their starter. They also spanked Alabama in the semifinals and smoked Oregon in the Natty. FSU isn't on the level of that 2014 Ohio State team.

FSU had to kick 3 fg's and their only TD was out of the wildcat because their QB only passed for 55 yards. They struggled with a 3 loss Louisville who had losses to Pitt and Kentucky.

If it's about the best teams RIGHT NOW, then FSU isn't close to even being on Georgia's level. FSU has went from averaging 41 ppg to 20 ppg and around 225 yards of offense since Travis went down. They're Iowa. All defense, no offense.

Change FSU to Bama and it would have been recognized as grit and perseverance. FSU did everything you were supposed to do and it still was not enough. All the hard work Norvell and his team put into rebuilding that program and seeing it come to reality, then to have it diminished….Bama has no right being in this playoff.

2 minutes ago, yngwie1995 said:

If you substitute LSU or Ole Miss for bama, do they make it to the CFP? We ALL know the answer to that.

So all of the other reasoning is garbage. 

I mean I know we hate Bama but this is a wild take. Yes, even if LSU lost to FSU earlier this season goes undefeated the rest of the year and wins the SEC championship is getting in even over FSU if everything remains the same... Ole Miss? Who knows.

They were not going to leave out Saban and they for sure were not going to leave out the SEC. Too much TV revenue on the line. 

If we are honestly talking best teams, Georgia is the better team compared to bama. We all know if bama is not gifted a touchdown right before halftime then Georgia probably wins.  

Everybody in here complaining is doing so on pure emotions because we all hate Alabama. If we were in Bama's shoes, ain't a damn one of y'all would say FSU should get in over us. Y'all are just mad because its Alabama and I get that but the committee got this right. FSU would've gotten spanked by any of the these teams in the top 6. They have ZERO offense now!!!!

Someone in here with sense. Thank you!

Just now, TeamZero77 said:

Everybody in here complaining is doing so on pure emotions because we all hate Alabama. If we were in Bama's shoes, ain't a damn one of y'all would say FSU should get in over us. Y'all are just mad because its Alabama 

duh.gif

But.... you KNOW if was Auburn, Ole Miss, LSU (anybody other than bama), they'd be on the outside looking in. 

How many times has bama backed into NC contention over the last several years? You know it's BS. 

• Like 1

It’s not emotion. They won yesterday with their 3rd string qb. Their second string qb would be back and have time to prepare. Those other kids are being penalized for their qb being hurt. They all contributed to them being undefeated. It’s easy to assume what the outcome might be but know one knows. Most assumed Bama would blow out Auburn but that’s why u play the game. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, TeamZero77 said:

I’m not if it was Auburn they should have gotten the same fate….its not a hate for Bama, they should have handled business against Texas. Who the hell wants to see another potential matchup we have already seen earlier this year? Nobody wants to see that again. FSU have lost offense production but their defense is still solid and they would have several weeks to game plan strategize around the 2nd string QB. Talking about Auburn being Bama, how would you feel if Auburn was FSU and Thorne and Robbie was injured…do we lose our spot?

Let's do this scenario, but in playoff era, cam newton on that 2010 team gets hurt in the sec champ game but we still win, AU is undefeated but gets left out of the playoff bc "starting qb" is hurt, would every auburn fan not say that is bs?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Let's do this scenario, but in playoff era, cam newton on that 2010 team gets hurt in the sec champ game but we still win, AU is undefeated but gets left out of the playoff bc "starting qb" is hurt, would every auburn fan not say that is bs?

Yep. Would be a travesty. The team is more than 1 player. 

But we all know if Milroe got hurt, bama wouldn't be held to that same standard. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

I get our hate for Alabama and our reasoning for not liking it.  Imagine being in an fsu fans shoes right now.

I doubt if they feel as bad as Auburn's fans in 2004.  I'm still mad about that one. And it's way past time we claim that title.

• Like 1

Just now, LPTiger said:

Imagine being FSU's backup QB....   Everyone is saying the entire team is no longer the same because of this one player.

He did what he was supposed to do. And if FSU had a month to prepare/heal, they'd look a lot better in the CFP than they did last night.

• Like 1

Just now, Cardin Drake said:

I doubt if they feel as bad as Auburn's fans in 2004.  I'm still mad about that one. And it's way past time we claim that title.

Oh they feel bad…I’m In Tallahassee….they could not see a scenario where they would be left out….and boom.

How many punts did we see yesterday without a single muff?   How many 4th and 31 conversions did we see?  How many horse collar calls where hands are outside the pads? I fully expect Bama to win another national championship because the football gods love them.

2 minutes ago, LPTiger said:

Imagine being FSU's backup QB....   Everyone is saying the entire team is no longer the same because of this one player.

Travis is a great player who can't really be replaced; the backup was pretty good against Florida, but he was sitting against Louisville. 

People also forget OSU won a title with their 3rd string qb, not saying FSU would have but this "get bama in" narrative has been brewing for weeks. FSU is not a group of 5 team, they won their games. We won't have to worry about this much longer tho with the playoff expanding.

1 minute ago, LPTiger said:

How many punts did we see yesterday without a single muff?   How many 4th and 31 conversions did we see?  How many horse collar calls where hands are outside the pads? I fully expect Bama to win another national championship because the football gods love them.

I like Texas chances against them. Especially if u get a Ewers performance like yesterday