when will the bowl announcements come out?

aubiefifty

i am hoping we go somewhere other than b'ham.also jax state i hear was going bowling for the first time ever. thanx if anyone knows

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i am hoping we go somewhere other than b'ham.also jax state i hear was going bowling for the first time ever. thanx if anyone knows

No chance of B-Ham.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, AUwent said:

No chance of B-Ham.

they pick someone? i heard folks dreading us going there..........

4 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

they pick someone? i heard folks dreading us going there..........

Just basic math. When Florida and USCe lost it basically guaranteed it, but even more so now with both OM and Missouri getting in the NY6. Five remaining >=6 win teams in the SEC, seven SEC games between NY6 and Bham.

Edited by AUwent
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AUwent said:

Just basic math. Seven SEC games between NY6 and Bham. When Florida and USCe lost it basically guaranteed it, but even more so now with both OM and Missouri getting in the NY6.

i have a partial list i just found. they will be updating all day i assume and we can update it. thanx for replying!

1 minute ago, aubiefifty said:

i have a partial list i just found. they will be updating all day i assume and we can update it. thanx for replying!

Side note, I do feel like Citrus should be ahead of Cotton and Peach in the pecking order though I they do need six “big” games and I can understand not wanting more than one per state. 

Just now, AUwent said:

Side note, I do feel like Citrus should be ahead of Cotton and Peach in the pecking order though I they do need six “big” games and I can understand not wanting more than one per state. 

i just posted the game schedules tho some are not filled yet but it is posted. it includes some playoff games already filled.

Just now, sevenlee36 said:

I’m hearing it’s back to the Charmin’s Toilet Bowl

i have a huge behind so let me say sir charmin is da .....well you know what i am saying...........grins

oregon is playing liberty and that might be a fun game depending who else is playing at the same time.

3 minutes ago, wareaglefan444 said:

Sounds like it’s Maryland in the music city bowl

Kind of glad it’s a different opponent for a change, although a bowl is a change for us. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, wareaglefan444 said:

Sounds like it’s Maryland in the music city bowl

The Underarmour Bowl!! Gonna be cleats flying off all over the field

image.gif.0c15169b502556d98a5724c3fc55f49c.gif

• Haha 2

Gross. I’m so sick of going to the same bowls the past 2 decades mostly. I wanted liberty or the Duke mayo bowl in charlotte. Oh yay. Another bowl game in Nashville. Yaaaay. Boooooring!!!! And it’s not even a layup of a game. Maryland has a good QB and passing game. Bad matchup. Ughhhh 😡😤🤬😠👿

6 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Gross. I’m so sick of going to the same bowls the past 2 decades mostly. I wanted liberty or the Duke mayo bowl in charlotte. Oh yay. Another bowl game in Nashville. Yaaaay. Boooooring!!!! And it’s not even a layup of a game. Maryland has a good QB and passing game. Bad matchup. Ughhhh 😡😤🤬😠👿

well we need to suck it up by golly! with a few weeks to get ready for them i would be sad if freeze did not have a great plan!

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

oregon is playing liberty and that might be a fun game depending who else is playing at the same time.

Assuming Bo plays, I’d just love to see him go out with a win. That Liberty team deserves congrats. Going undefeated is a challenge for any team. But they did do it facing no power 5 teams. There’s a talent gap between the programs, and I think Bo will get to enjoy the 4th quarter from the sidelines even if he actually plays.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

I think this one majorly favors us. Their strength is their passing game. I line our secondary against their receivers. They also have no real big nasties on defense, so I’d expect a lot of Hunter and Allston.

• Like 1

Unpopular opinion: the bowl selection process for even the non-NY6 bowls is fun. It's just sad to see that nowadays people are despondent/apathetic to even non-playoff NY6 bowls (of course, that changes a bit next year).