Two Questions

Barnacle

Do we have the ability to search our old posts anymore? Seems you used to have to scroll to the bottom of your “profile” page and there would be a link to see all of your content. Don’t see it. Can only view my posts back to December. 

Second - when I went to my profile a few minutes ago I had a cover photo, which I never put there. Never had a cover photo before, and it was the same a another user’s avatar photo. I did not put it there. 

I don’t see a cover photo on your profile … other than the default. Looking into your other question.

IMG_1897.jpeg

@Barnacle On your computer you to click on See my Activity to see your older posts. See  my activity is to the right just below where the cover photo should be. Here's mine

image.png

After clicking see my activity this comes up

image.png

3 minutes ago, ellitor said:

@Barnacle On your computer you to click on See my Activity to see your older posts. See  my activity is to the right just below where the cover photo should be. Here's mine

image.png

After clicking see my activity this comes up

image.png

On mobile, I can’t find it. Thanks, @ellitor

OK. When you go to your profile, scroll down below, where it says you’re achievements to see activity and then your most recent posts are under activity.

image.png

Or from your profile, you can click on a newspaper type icon just below where your cover photo should be and right above where it says you joined. It will go to your most recent posts.

image.png