Men vs Arky Game Thread

6 minutes ago, NCAubs said:

How do you know?  I don’t know what was said, do you?   They may have been unwarranted or completely called for.  Facts are, you don’t know.  

As a basketball official for the last 30 years, a good rule of thumb…Play and STFU.  My pregame with players is simple…

White talk to white, blue talk to blue, shirts in, pants up, hands off, mouths closed.  Sportsmanship at all times. Any questions?  (No pause). Good luck.   

What are your thoughts on Broome doing the "too small" sign? To me, that's no different than jawing whether it's directly directed at someone or not. The sentiment is the same.

Looks like they got in Broome head with that opening double foul.

Hoping he comes out clear headed

At this point, give me Cardwell in this game instead of Broome. His lack of athleticism is pretty glaring right now. 

Edited by GTNupe11
  • Haha 1

Just now, GTNupe11 said:

Aden hasn't made a damn shot yet. 

He's got a lot to learn to be a point guard

2 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

Aden hasn't made a damn shot yet. 

He made a layup in the first half.

Edited by tigeraddikt
  • Like 1

So...will they call that last foul an intentional one...?  It certainly looked like one.

I like the way the guards are playing under control for the most part. Much better than at App State

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Browning4AU said:

What are your thoughts on Broome doing the "too small" sign? To me, that's no different than jawing whether it's directly directed at someone or not. The sentiment is the same.

It’s a fine line.  That usually leads to less chance of a shove or more talk.  It could be taunting but it depends on how it was directed at an opposing player.  I didn’t see it.  Just listening to the game. 

Just now, e808 said:

I like the way the guards are playing under control for the most part. Much better than at App State

I just hate Holloway struggling again from the floor.   The best shot he made was after a whistle was blown.

• Like 1

Just now, NCAubs said:

It’s a fine line.  That usually leads to less chance of a shove or more talk.  It could be taunting but it depends on how it was directed at an opposing player.  I didn’t see it.  Just listening to the game. 

He always does it though and is sure to NOT look at anyone while doing it. Again, the sentiment is the same. 

Auburn is getting great results when taking their time and running the offense

• Like 2

BE ready for some fouls on AU

• Like 1

Arky 9 points in 45 seconds. 😂