Men vs Arky Game Thread

1 minute ago, e808 said:

To me the officials have been fine. The issue is Auburn. They should be up by at least 10 points

Any crew that contains Doug Shows, can't be fine...lol

Clear foul lol what are these commentators talking about

• Like 2

Just now, Tiger said:

Clear foul lol what are these commentators talking about

I was sitting here asking the same thing.

• Like 1

I noticed a couple balls off Ark that the refs missed. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, GTNupe11 said:

I haven't liked Arky since that game in 2022. Bastards.

Let it out…we’re here.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Tigerfinz said:

Any crew that contains Doug Shows, can't be fine...lol

All I know Auburn has missed several layups and jacked up 3s. They should be comfortably ahead with smarter play

• Like 1

Arkansas has been a fun team to watch in the past. I always liked the way that Nolan Richardson's teams played. 40 minutes of hell was a real thing. I loathe their coach and therefore their players also. They are a reflection of Musslebutt.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, e808 said:

All I know Auburn has missed several layups and jacked up 3s. They should be comfortably ahead with smarter play

Simply making half our shorties and we’d be up dbl digits

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

WEAK ASS TECHNICALS. These refs are terrible

It's not even on the players both techs against our guys have been absolute trash

• Thanks 1

The techs that have been called on us are for things that happen after EVERY PLAY in EVERY GAME

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tiger said:

It's not even on the players both techs against our guys have been absolute trash

The tone was set early when Broome and the Arky guy got double technicals. From that point u know taunting or anything out the way won’t be tolerated 

Just now, e808 said:

The tone was set early when Broome and the Arky guy got double technicals. From that point u know taunting or anything out the way won’t be tolerated 

They weren't Techs, but yea..

• Like 2

Just now, e808 said:

That was bogus too. Literally 2 guys just tangled up. 

The 2 techs had nothing to do with that though. Just said some words and not even taunting. Was CBM even talking to a person involved in the game??? 

Glad we are up at half.  Come out and do it again in the 2nd half. Big road win opportunity that we have historically lost. Need to clamp down and whoop these piggies.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tiger said:

How do you know?  I don’t know what was said, do you?   They may have been unwarranted or completely called for.  Facts are, you don’t know.  

As a basketball official for the last 30 years, a good rule of thumb…Play and STFU.  My pregame with players is simple…

White talk to white, blue talk to blue, shirts in, pants up, hands off, mouths closed.  Sportsmanship at all times. Any questions?  (No pause). Good luck.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Tiger said:

That was bogus too. Literally 2 guys just tangled up. 

The 2 techs had nothing to do with that though. Just said some words and not even taunting. Was CBM even talking to a person involved in the game??? 

Yes toward the Arky player by him.