bama

LPTiger

Let's let the crap hit the fan.  The last time they tried to replace a legend.....They 100% have the ability to muck this up...  Sit back and eat popcorn.    BTW, our recruiting class next year @bigbird will be shocking....    

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, LPTiger said:

Let's let the crap hit the fan.  The last time they tried to replace a legend.....They 100% have the ability to muck this up...  Sit back and eat popcorn.    BTW, our recruiting class next year @bigbird will be shocking....    

Heck this one is gonna move a bit higher too

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, LPTiger said:

BTW, our recruiting class next year @bigbird will be shocking.... 

@LPTiger If we flip Ryan Williams and finish with a top 6 HS class in year 1, there's not much left to be shocked about. And yes, while I won't pick it, #1 in 2025 would not shock me.

• Like 5
  • Love 1

On 1/11/2024 at 6:09 AM, ellitor said:

@LPTiger If we flip Ryan Williams and finish with a top 6 HS class in year 1, there's not much left to be shocked about. And yes, while I won't pick it, #1 in 2025 would not shock me.

I don’t disagree but that’s a bit optimistic. 

• Like 2

I am going to enjoy every minute-this has been a long time coming. The bammers will not handle it well if they go off the rails!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yngwie1995 said:

Does this really mean anything?

How many are going to be moving in early February after classes have been going for a month?

Am I just that naive?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, yngwie1995 said:

bammers acting like their poop don't stink. All the crap they've pulled over the years with the likes of Yeldon. 

#BuiltByBama

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Does this really mean anything?

How many are going to be moving in early February after classes have been going for a month?

Am I just that naive?

@AUGoo Yes it means something. At the point Saban retired classes had started so their players can't transfer til May or June. Also the talent available in the 2nd portal window in April is nowhere near as good on the whole as the talent who entered in December.

On 12/8/2023 at 10:45 AM, CoffeeTiger said:

Good analysis about the current state of the Electoral college system, and how an ever shrinking, small minority of voters around the nation are having any kind of real influence on who becomes the leader of the nation. 

As a voter in Alabama, I know that my vote and my opinion on who should be President of the United States doesn't matter...and due to the Electoral college...doesn't really count. The State of Alabama's electors are 100% guaranteed to all fully back the Republican candidate. Biden doesn't care about Alabama voters because there is no electoral votes from Alabama that are up for grabs. It's winner take all, and the Republican ALWAYS wins in Alabama. Whoever the Republican nominee is in 2024 also doesn't and wont care about Alabama voters...because they also know that their victory in Alabama is already guaranteed from Day one. 

I'm one of over 100 million of possible US voters who are in a similar situation. Our State is already safely guaranteed to have our electoral votes go either D or R no matter what. The Electoral college ensures that only the votes of a couple million people spread across the US matter or will have any kind of impact on who actually wins the Presidency. 

This system was created by our founding fathers who didn't trust common people/citizens to be able to correctly or intelligently choose the leader of the country. The original intent of the Electoral college system was for people to choose supposedly intelligent and talented electors to represent their votes and choose the best president for everyone. The founders were afraid that giving direct popular voting power to the people who enable populism and emotion to overtake the political system. Ironically, today the current version of the Electoral College system enables just that....the radicals, the populist, the extremists, to have an outsized influence on national elections and to override the will and votes of the more clear thinking majority. 

The Electoral College as it currently operates harms the country. it decreases the level of voter participation, decreases the sense of Democracy, decreases the trust in the political system, and is increasingly creating sentiments on both sides of the aisle that they have no influence or real vote on the direction of the country and on who our leaders are.  

13 hours ago, Dshep4au said:

I am going to enjoy every minute-this has been a long time coming. The bammers will not handle it well if they go off the rails!

INDEED! Bammer and their redneck fan base have a lot of payback coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!