The Next AL Senate Matchup?

He is a Manchin style dem and if anyone could steal a seat from an R here in this state it’s him lol. 

• Like 1

Yeah, he’s 72 and I thought you wanted younger polititians?

Or is this just to own the Republicans?

8 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You're just no fun at all.

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

image.thumb.png.14150e6e206ae85aa66308acd4959af9.png

Could you imagine the internal conflict Bammers would have if this happened? 😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Every party needs a pooper that’s why we invited you. Party pooper, party pooper. 

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, arein0 said:

Could you imagine the internal conflict Bammers would have if this happened? 😂

"It's a good thing he retired when he did. We were on the way down....hadn't won a title in four years! His mind was going, why do you think he turned Democrat?"

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

"It's a good thing he retired when he did. We were on the way down....hadn't won a title in four years! His mind was going, why do you think he turned Democrat?"

The more I think about it, the more I want it to happen. For the sole purpose of figuring out what is more important to Bammers, their demigod Saban or voting R.

Edited by arein0
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, arein0 said:

The more I think about it, the more I want it to happen. For the sole purpose of figuring out what is more important to Bammers, their demigod Saban or voting R.

All would depend on the next coach. If they're winning, they'll forget very quickly what Saban did for them, and when future children attending Bama games ask their mouth-breathing parents why Saban has a statue, they'll say "because nobody's knocked it down yet."

My fault guys, I was under the impression the left lost their sense of humor.  I see maybe that is not true, as you still believe Biden is a sentient human being.

14 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

My fault guys, I was under the impression the left lost their sense of humor.  I see maybe that is not true, as you still believe Biden is a sentient human being.

Yes, we do believe that Biden is a human being. I know your side is more apt to believe Biden is a lizard man in a skin suit. 

Just now, CoffeeTiger said:

Yes, we do believe that Biden is a human being. I know your side is more apt to believe Biden is a lizard man in a skin suit. 

Able to preceive feelings he is not. 

The man is the worst at foreign policy and can’t read the room.

28 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

The man is the worst at foreign policy and can’t read the room.

Funny little trap Pompeo sprung on the way out the door.

The Trump admin designated the Houthis at the last second just so morons would fall for this talking point when Biden inevitably reversed it for humanitarian reasons. 

Stupid people like Charlie Kirk took the bait, but what else is new. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Funny little trap Pompeo sprung on the way out the door.

The Trump admin designated the Houthis at the last second just so morons would fall for this talking point when Biden inevitably reversed it for humanitarian reasons. 

Or Pompeo knew the Houthis were terrorists in hopes Biden would see that.  In true Biden fashion, appeasement to terrorists never works.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Or Pompeo knew the Houthis were terrorists in hopes Biden would see that.  In true Biden fashion, appeasement to terrorists never works.

No that’s not what it was at all.

The only practical effect of the designation would be to hinder humanitarian aid. All it does is freeze their leadership’s assets and ban them from traveling abroad. They were already under UN sanction that did just that. Everyone already knows they’re bad news lol.

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

No that’s not what it was at all.

The only practical effect of the designation would be to hinder humanitarian aid. All it does is freeze their leadership’s assets and ban them from traveling abroad. They were already under UN sanction that did just that. Everyone already knows they’re bad news lol.

As we have seen, hindering humanitarian (money) aid to terrorists means not giving them money so they can use it for Drones to shoot at ships.  Sounds like a sound plan.  You can disagree all you want, but the Houthis are terrorizing shipping in the area and causing havoc.  It is what terrorists do.

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

As we have seen, hindering humanitarian (money) aid to terrorists means not giving them money so they can use it for Drones to shoot at ships.  Sounds like a sound plan.  You can disagree all you want, but the Houthis are terrorizing shipping in the area and causing havoc.  It is what terrorists do.

They’re doing fine arming themselves being an Iran/Russia proxy. Not sending them food is not going to stop them from acquiring weapons.

We’re very much the other proxy in that war, by the way. Who do you think was arming the Saudi’s, training them, and even refueling their jets in the air during sorties? We’ve been balls deep in the war for 8 years. 

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

They’re doing fine arming themselves being an Iran/Russia proxy. Not sending them food is not going to stop them from acquiring weapons.

We’re very much the other proxy in that war, by the way. Who do you think was arming the Saudi’s, training them, and even refueling their jets in the air during sorties? We’ve been balls deep in the war for 8 years. 

Providing them food allows them to spent more on nefarious activities as they don’t have to feed their own people.  Im sure you have seen the *Humanitarian aid* arrriving in Gaza and Hamas intercepting that aid so it doesn’t get to the people it should.  The Houthis are no different.  Being politically corrrect is what terrorist could on.

We’ve been deep in wars for decades, we should just not aid and comfort the enemy.  

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Providing them food allows them to spent more on nefarious activities as they don’t have to feed their own people.

Im sure you have seen the *Humanitarian aid* arrriving in Gaza and Hamas intercepting that aid so it doesn’t get to the people it should.  The Houthis are no different.  Being politically corrrect is what terrorist could on.

Here’s the thing though, the people don’t get fed otherwise. If the choice is between feeding the populace or waging war, the Houthis will choose war. 

Then we’re talking roughly six figures worth of death due to starvation. 

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

We’ve been deep in wars for decades, we should just not aid and comfort the enemy.  

Our participation in Yemen has been particularly stupid. This botched raid occurred 9 days into Trump’s presidency and man if you ever want to learn how to radicalize the Yemeni people kill a bunch of women and children in a boondoggle.

As an aside, I don’t put this one at Trump’s feet despite his approval. He put a bit too much trust into the military brass. Obama did too.

This is a good thing about Biden, though. He’s an effective check on the brass. If there’s one good indicator, look at the dearth of drone strikes under his administration compared to Obama or Trump. It’s night and day. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Could it possibly be that the designation makes no real difference?  Do you disagree with the coalition that lit them up?  Or are you simply looking for something to disagree with when no real disagreement exists?

8 hours ago, AU9377 said:

Could it possibly be that the designation makes no real difference?  Do you disagree with the coalition that lit them up?  Or are you simply looking for something to disagree with when no real disagreement exists?

The optics are bad for Joe in foreign policy, yes he *lit them up* which is a good thing, but as usual Joe appeases until the terrorists get out of hand.  Then he tries to put the lid back on, he did the same with Iran in giving in to the sanctions and giving them $6 billion to spend.  That lid will be tougher to get back on.

22 hours ago, Leftfield said:

Statue removal debates ensue— denying history?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Statue removal debates ensue— denying history?

"Hate not heritage "