Nikki Haley drops in on ‘Saturday Night Live’ cold open as surprise guest

• Haha 1

not gonna watch but i will say i love her thoughts on fixing social security. biden and trumps age scare me. hell i am only sixtyeight and i am already scared for myself.........grins

Edited by aubiefifty
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i am only sixtyeight and i am already scared for myself.........grins

I’m with you there. If I got on a commercial plane or went in for surgery and the pilot or surgeon were 80, I wouldn’t be ok with that. 😅Right or wrong, just saying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

How I see the coming debates.

image.gif.888d7c8ae47d991d153240b70ad4da0c.gif

You think there will be a debate?

46 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

You think there will be a debate?

Fair point. Actually I’d rather not have either of those guys on national TV arguing mindlessly - with the whole world watching. Too embarrassing to think about.

• Like 2
  • Dislike 1

4 hours ago, Gowebb11 said:

I’m with you there. If I got on a commercial plane or went in for surgery and the pilot or surgeon were 80, I wouldn’t be ok with that. 😅Right or wrong, just saying. 

That sad, I wouldn’t mind the doctor diagnosing me and determining the course of action being 80.

1 hour ago, auburnatl1 said:

Fair point. Actually I’d rather not have either of those guys on national TV arguing mindlessly - with the whole world watching. Too embarrassing to think about.

If you are serious about Biden suffering from "dementia", I don't understand your reluctance to be proven correct.

Edited by homersapien

7 minutes ago, homersapien said:

If you are serious about your belief that Biden suffers from dementia I don't understand your reluctance to be demonstrated correct.

Im convinced both Trump and Biden can’t coherently do much of anything anymore besides gaffe and name call. Having them demonstrate that for hours on the world stage wouldn’t give me any satisfaction for being “right”.  

Just now, auburnatl1 said:

Im convinced both Trump and Biden can’t coherently do much of anything anymore besides gaffe and name call. Having them demonstrate that for hours on the world stage wouldn’t give me any satisfacti on for being “right”.  

I think you're right about Trump, but I question your opinion about Biden. I think you have bought in to the "dementia narrative".  A debate would be a good test for that.

Overall, I think Biden has done pretty well since elected.  Not perfect, but pretty well.

I have personally prospered since he was elected and I think things are heading in the right direction, at least economically.  Nor do I have any serious problems with his handling of foreign policy.  What I am looking for more than anything else is stability and a vision for the future.  I hope he can deliver that, but I am damn well sure Trump won't.