Republicans are autocratic

I’m 100% certain that they would rather have a dictator who wants to own the libs than a Democrat president. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

I’m 100% certain that they would rather have a dictator who wants to own the libs than a Democrat president. 

A lot of people seem to forget or just ignore the fact that a LARGE number of elected Republican lawmakers and voters were ready and willing in 2020 to STOP the certification of the 2020 US election and keep Donald Trump in power while they tried to figure out (ie: Fake and make up) evidence of voter fraud and cheating. 

If not stop the certification, too many were also willing to have fake Trump electors be sent to DC with the hope that Pence and congress would choose the fake Trump electors over the Biden ones that complied with the actual election outcome. 

Many Republicans....too many...are starting to view Democracy as a weakness and a bad thing because in their eyes its allowing Democrats and liberals too much power in government. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

A lot of people seem to forget or just ignore the fact that a LARGE number of elected Republican lawmakers and voters were ready and willing in 2020 to STOP the certification of the 2020 US election and keep Donald Trump in power while they tried to figure out (ie: Fake and make up) evidence of voter fraud and cheating. 

If not stop the certification, too many were also willing to have fake Trump electors be sent to DC with the hope that Pence and congress would choose the fake Trump electors over the Biden ones that complied with the actual election outcome. 

Many Republicans....too many...are starting to view Democracy as a weakness and a bad thing because in their eyes its allowing Democrats and liberals too much power in government. 

They only support democracy when it gives them everything they want. And sometimes not even then. 

After watching the press conference yesterday (why I don’t know) at the White House, I’m not sure who’s running at the head of the table? All I know is this……President Joe Biden needs to step down. 

2 hours ago, autigeremt said:

After watching the press conference yesterday (why I don’t know) at the White House, I’m not sure who’s running at the head of the table? All I know is this……President Joe Biden needs to step down. 

One vote for Kamala.

• Haha 1