TCU beats OU!!!!!!

tgr4lfe

TCU just beats OU 17-10!!!!! OU offense looks horrible!! Passing for around 130 yds. Last time they said Peterson only had 65 yds on 21 rushes, but has had 2 or 3 rushes since for virtually nothing. QB play was not good at all. I am glad Choklahoma got beat. Punch in the face to the "experts", especially after AU whips up on tech.

UAB should have beat UT, they had opportunities, the WR missed the pass that would have tied it with 2 or 3 minutes left.

UT folks will spin it, that UT was "just looking forward to Florida", "didn't use their entire offense", "missed a few critical plays/calls that would have led to a blowout". However, if you take off the orange colored glasses you'll see that UT just didn't look that good.

Riggs (the only back with significant playing time) just managed 100 yards. Neither QB looked sharp. Although Ange (the second coming of Peyton Manning) looked really rough at times and the fans began to chant for Clausen :lol:

The secondary looked no better than last year. UAB was killing them late with short passes. Number three in country. . . right :rolleyes:

No one is safe!

OU started where they left off last year.

Phil said before the game that they were good enough to win the MNC but have a tough schedule. Phil, it will get tougher than UAB, and you almost lost that one.

I was watching some of that game. Unbelievably for a home opener, OU looked like they didn't even want to be there. No desire, no fire, OU players getting hurt right & left one play after another and then limping off to go sit on the bench. In short, they gave up today just like the gave up in the Orange Bowl. It's going to be a loonnnnnngg season for them!

It just goes to show you that "expert" pollsters are nothing more than biased, opinonated guesstimators. No one knows which is the better team until it's proven on the field.

OU getting beat by TCU :roflol: , who would have thought the worst D in the country last season could stop OU like they did all day. Well I know one of all people my mother pick TCU to win early last week, no joke. Her reasoning was she didnt know what a sooner was but she was sure it couldn't beat a frog with horns. :blink: I should have listen to her.

Ha ha.  Looks like yo mamma knows somethin about somethin.

WDHF

177898[/snapback]

HAHA yeah I need to find out who her inside source is no joke.

Her reasoning was she didnt know what a sooner was but she was sure it couldn't beat a frog with horns.

177896[/snapback]

That is funny as crap :roflol:

I'm sure UT will spin it. They sputtered against UAB. UAB may be goof within their conference, but shouldn't be able to hang in with an SEC team.

OU offense was just stagnant....I liked what Tater tot said...basically OU was rebuilding not reloading. I found that funny!!

So, how far will OU fall in the polls......I see them falling BIG time....Any of AP folks who watched the game, would see how bad OU is . They were 7th in AP, fall to at least 18. IMO

OKLAHOMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! I Been saying it for the past year... this made me sooooooooo happy. If Auburn wins tonight, this could be the best football weekend ever. TCU - give them credit, their defense was AWESOME!

And Tennessee... I still don't see what people see in them.

If the SEC holds its own tonight, AU winning, no embarrassing losses... the SEC proves once again that it is the best conference.

OKLAHOMA SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! I Been saying it for the past year... this made me sooooooooo happy. If Auburn wins tonight, this could be the best football weekend ever. TCU - give them credit, their defense was AWESOME!

And Tennessee... I still don't see what people see in them.

If the SEC holds its own tonight, AU winning, no embarrassing losses... the SEC proves once again that it is the best conference.

177906[/snapback]

Yeah, hopefully TCU and UAB have taken care of today's ration of upsets & near upsets (...unless of course Middle Tennessee State wants to join the fun :rolleyes: )

I want to see my Tigers not only beat the bees as predicted, but beat them awesomely.

Archived