Deon Sanders talks Bo Jackson

aubiefifty

this is laugh out loud funny..............

• Haha 6

Bo Jackson took all the media "hey you can't do two sports" heat that paved the way for Deion's great football player/overhyped baseball player ride. He owes Bo big.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Facepalm 1

Deion doesn’t owe anyone but himself. Yall always trying to pit great athletes against each other. They both speak highly of each other. Get the malice out of your heart once in a while and enjoy some great commentary and insight. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, DAG said:

Deion doesn’t owe anyone but himself. Yall always trying to pit great athletes against each other. They both speak highly of each other. Get the malice out of your heart once in a while and enjoy some great commentary and insight. 

100%

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DAG said:

I tutored Bo at Auburn and kept in touch with him. My post is Bo's opinion too. Sonny.

Edited by aucanucktiger
  • Like 4

59 minutes ago, DAG said:

i do not believe in my heart that was malice but i have been wrong before. i love that video. i have watched it half a dozen times. i did not know mr sanders was that funny. i have never had a problem with him except that pass interference that was not called against auburn............

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, aucanucktiger said:

I tutored Bo at Auburn and kept in touch with him. That's Bo's opinion too. Sonny.

there were some almost or blatant racial type stuff posted about him in some threads is why he said something. as an aside you should read bo's bio that came out last year. the man plays ping pong sometimes with his genitals. i sir now stand in awe of you! can you teach this old dog new tricks?

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

there were some almost or blatant racial type stuff posted about him in some threads is why he said something. as an aside you should read bo's bio that came out last year. the man plays ping pong sometimes with his genitals. i sir now stand in awe of you! can you teach this old dog new tricks?

That book is "The Last Folk Hero, The Life and Myth of Bo Jackson" by Jeff Pearlman. Any AU fan who hasn't read it should make the effort.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, Mikey said:

That book is "The Last Folk Hero, The Life and Myth of Bo Jackson" by Jeff Pearlman. Any AU fan who hasn't read it should make the effort.

did you remember the pin pong story? lol

2 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

did you remember the pin pong story? lol

Remember, yes. Believe it? Not so much.

Just now, Mikey said:

Remember, yes. Believe it? Not so much.

i do but i wish bo could confirm it.

11 hours ago, aucanucktiger said:

I tutored Bo at Auburn and kept in touch with him. My post is Bo's opinion too. Sonny.

Sure,  random poster on the internet. 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, aubiefifty said:

i do not believe in my heart that was malice but i have been wrong before. i love that video. i have watched it half a dozen times. i did not know mr sanders was that funny. i have never had a problem with him except that pass interference that was not called against auburn............

Not talking about DS. I am talking about this particular poster turning a video speaking of how awesome Bo was by another great athlete into a way to degrade. Same guy who is apologetic to a past above average coach of Auburn.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DAG said:

Not talking about DS. I am talking about this particular poster turning a video speaking of how awesome Bo was by another great athlete into a way to degrade. Same guy who is apologetic to a past above average coach of Auburn.

ok i got you. i really hate to say this but sometimes i get confused and read things wrong. you are always pretty much a straight shooter. and that is my old age i think and not gummies.

i thought only really old people could call folks sonny. if one is going to lash out it should be funny. be like fiddy folks . um well not the big dummy aubie but the shock humor and handsome and awesome aubie...........i am bipolar so tellme which side you want to talk to. grins

16 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

ok i got you. i really hate to say this but sometimes i get confused and read things wrong. you are always pretty much a straight shooter. and that is my old age i think and not gummies.

No worries my friend. Just wanted to clarify. 

• Thanks 1