Navalny

https://news.yahoo.com/russias-prison-says-imprisoned-opposition-113728743.html

Six months after Prigozhin and a month before "elections." 

I watched the HBO documentary on him. Did not completely trust him because of some of the things he said, and he had some stereotypical nationalist viewpoints, but he was undoubtedly a better alternative than Putin and you couldn't doubt his courage.

Really a shame Tucker Carlson's "interview" with Putin wasn't next week, as I'm sure Tucker would have gotten to the bottom of it.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I watched the HBO documentary on him. Did not completely trust him because of some of the things he said, and he had some stereotypical nationalist viewpoints, but he was undoubtedly a better alternative than Putin and you couldn't doubt his courage.

Really a shame Tucker Carlson's "interview" with Putin wasn't next week, as I'm sure Tucker would have gotten to the bottom of it.

i change tuckers name to something nasty when i think about him as i cannot stand that dude.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

Have you ever thought the *death* was timed after the interview?  I know it is just speculation, but sometimes even the blind squirrel can find an acorn.

4 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Have you ever thought the *death* was timed after the interview?  I know it is just speculation, but sometimes even the blind squirrel can find an acorn.

I don't think there's any doubt. Was treating it as a foregone conclusion.

8 minutes ago, Leftfield said:

I don't think there's any doubt. Was treating it as a foregone conclusion.

I guess I was confused because you stated you wished Tucker’s interview was next week as if it had nothing to do with the untimely death of Navalny.  

2 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

I guess I was confused because you stated you wished Tucker’s interview was next week as if it had nothing to do with the untimely death of Navalny.  

The point was that Tucker was fawning all over Putin, as well all knew he would, and didn't ask tough questions, as we all knew he wouldn't. Putin would never have agreed to an interview if there was any chance Tucker would challenge him on anything.

Curious. Would Tucker have asked anything different today than he did last week? Just asking for a friend.