Trump Ordered to Pay $355 Million in New York Fraud Case

20 minutes ago, arein0 said:

Skirting the law in most cases is still breaking the law. They are able to avoid the punishment either through muddying the waters or the crime is not worth seeking punishment (ie going 5 miles over the speed limit).

You just described most of the issue with crime today.  I probably don’t know enough to get away with what the elite get away with and wouldn’t if I could.  It has a lot to do with greed and feeding the ego.  Don’t discount Biden in all this skirting the law stuff.

On 2/20/2024 at 12:17 PM, aubiefifty said:

sorry i call bull.

Here you go Fifty; Google’s AI says about pedophiles that they can’t control who they are attracted to.  Google’s AI has to be programmed by humans who think this is true.  Yeah, pedophilia (Minor Attracked Persons) are pushing to be as normal as any other form of sexual attraction.  Gemini says it is a mental disorder, but so is gender dysphoria and you know how that has turned out.

18 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Here you go Fifty; Google’s AI says about pedophiles that they can’t control who they are attracted to.  Google’s AI has to be programmed by humans who think this is true.  Yeah, pedophilia (Minor Attracked Persons) are pushing to be as normal as any other form of sexual attraction.  Gemini says it is a mental disorder, but so is gender dysphoria and you know how that has turned out.

i have little love for peds..........

• Like 1