Words Of Wisdom

Alexander Hamilton wrote to George Washington in 1792. “When a man unprincipled in private life[,] desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper … is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity … It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.’”

12 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Alexander Hamilton wrote to George Washington in 1792. “When a man unprincipled in private life[,] desperate in his fortune, bold in his temper … is seen to mount the hobby horse of popularity … It may justly be suspected that his object is to throw things into confusion that he may ‘ride the storm and direct the whirlwind.’”

Yes, Biden has been unprincipled for decades in his private life, bold in defying the SCOTUS to still forgive student loans and received 81 million votes in the last election to be the most voted for president in history.  He has helped to confuse our youth and created chaos at the border.  I’m sure that is who you meant by posting this. Good job.

• Facepalm 1

Just now, I_M4_AU said:

Yes, Biden has been unprincipled for decades in his private life, bold in defying the SCOTUS to still forgive student loans and received 81 million votes in the last election to be the most voted for president in history.  He has helped to confuse our youth and created chaos at the border.  I’m sure that is who you meant by posting this. Good job.

Hey bro have you ever argued with a stop sign? i have................grins

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

Hey bro have you ever argued with a stop sign? i have................grins

Only late at night when no other care was in sight. 

• Haha 1