Get those tissues! Senior Day is near….

Man nothing gets me more emotional than Senior Day! This one will def hit different with J Will and Lior!! 😢☹️😔

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Love 1

I hope Cardwell gets a huge reception. I cant think of any AU player in any sport who has enjoyed his time in school more than he has.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I’ll be interested to see if the guys who could come back for an extra season bypass senior day and tip their hand on what their intentions are for an addl season.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I’ll be interested to see if the guys who could come back for an extra season bypass senior day and tip their hand on what their intentions are for an addl season.

I remember J Will did the senior day videos last year. Not sure if he walked out and got recognized at the game on senior day though. 

1 hour ago, CR said:

I hope Cardwell gets a huge reception. I cant think of any AU player in any sport who has enjoyed his time in school more than he has.

He’s the Auburnest man ever. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2

Noooooooooo 😢

• Sad 1

• Love 1

• Like 1

• Sad 1

• Love 1

• Thanks 1

• Love 2

1 hour ago, GwillMac6 said:

"... They did last year." 

I say,  So what? 

Berman should do the senior stuff.   'Cause: ending his career on an injury.    (likely his last real game ever.)

Jaylin should do the stuff.   'Cause:   winningest player in AU history. 

Edited by Quietmaninthecorner
  • Like 1

IMG_7284.png

• Like 1

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

Berman should do the senior stuff.   'Cause: ending his career on an injury.    (likely his last real game ever.

I think you underestimate modern medicine.  

He has a shot to play overseas.   Specifically, he wants to play in Isreal.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, NCAubs said:

I think you underestimate modern medicine.  

He has a shot to play overseas.   Specifically, he wants to play in Isreal.  

I guess.  The injury does not make it any easier.    Then again,  when was the last time you watched Israel play?

JMO...

I see him as a very good player, but,  he is not a superstar,  and now has an injury.  (with no games set in the future for him to prove he is @ 100%.) 

CAN he recover 100%?  heck YES!

WILL he recover 100%?  remains to be seen. 

I don't see him gaining attention at 95% recovered or less.  There are too many 100% healthy guys out there that can also play.  

1 minute ago, Quietmaninthecorner said:

I guess.  The injury does not make it any easier.    Then again,  when was the last time you watched Israel play?

JMO...

I see him as a very good player, but,  he is not a superstar,  and now has an injury.  (with no games set in the future for him to prove he is @ 100%.) 

CAN he recover 100%?  heck YES!

WILL he recover 100%?  remains to be seen. 

I don't see him gaining attention at 95% recovered or less.  There are too many 100% healthy guys out there that can also play.  

I get what you are saying about the Isreal pro league.  Never seen a game, probably never will.  However, in that culture, I would think the players and fans consider them real games.  

I also get what you are saying about the injury.  However, it is not a tear and the prognosis is good.  There are plenty of ways to prove you are 100% without playing in a game.   

We are both going to lengths to prove our unprovable points.  

Back to your original point, I think he and Jaylin should definitely take part in the senior day festivities.  Look at that!  Common ground!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

If I remember correctly, Auburn slow played Dylan in his recruitment, trying to land a top guy whose name I forget now. Dylan had some big offers but waited on AU, we missed on the other guy and he finally got his scholarship at the end. Left it all on the court and has been entertaining as hell. Always be one of my favorite players.

• Like 4
  • Love 1