We set an SEC Tournament record today

I was watching the SEC Network and they said that our 31 point win over USCe today is a new SEC tournament record for largest point differential. They said that today was the first time since 1983 that the top 3 seeds in the SEC Tourney got beat in the quarterfinals. All 4 of today's quarterfinal games were won by a double digit margin. 

We are 25-7 and all 25 wins have been by double digits. We currently have the 4th longest streak of double digit wins in SEC history. 

I also want to commend Bruce on playing 15 players today. 10 of those 15 players got 15 minutes or more but none of them got more than 25 minutes. It's absolutely amazing how every guy on this roster seems to be a "team first" player and they don't seem to pout or get disgruntled if they're coming off the bench. Bruce has been saying this same thing about his players all season. There doesn't seem to be any ego's on this roster that I can see and thats a coaches dream. This team was getting some love from the analysts coming into this USCe matchup but after a big win and the top 3 seeds getting beat, this team is REALLY being hyped up by the SECN guys, as well as other media people. 

They've got to stay locked in and block out all the hype they're receiving and I believe Bruce will keep them focused. As long as we keep knocking down shots at a good clip, this team can beat anybody they face due to our crazy depth and our defense!!! Bruce has said all year that this team is special and I don't think that's coach speak. One game at a time!! WDE

• Like 6
  • Love 3

8 more wins in a row!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Hopsing said:

8 more wins in a row!

That would really be something special. Hard to do though.