Republicans manage to get stupider

Republicans easily believing lies and conspiracies has been repeatedly proven for decades and isn't a big surprise at all that it's still true today. 

More interesting to me was the poll showing what traits a person views as most important in a leader/president. 

Democrats were way more likely than Republicans to say that Honesty, Ethics, and compassion were important traits in a leader. Only thing that Republicans seemed to value highly was "strength".

Edited by CoffeeTiger

7 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Honesty, Ethics, and compassion were important traits in a leader.

Biden misses on all of these traits and he is weak.  I guess this is why I want the SOB out of office ASAP.

7 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Biden misses on all of these traits and he is weak.  I guess this is why I want the SOB out of office ASAP.

Don't worry, 2029 will be here before you know it.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

What happened to all that evidence that House Republicans had proving Biden was "corrupt?"  I remember now.  Their only witness to back up the allegations was proven to be a liar.  All those millions actually just turned out to be money from book deals. Did members of his family make money on foreign actors?  Of course they did, but nothing that isn't par for the course in Washington and in politics, both inside and out of this country.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

What happened to all that evidence that House Republicans had proving Biden was "corrupt?"  I remember now.  Their only witness to back up the allegations was proven to be a liar.  All those millions actually just turned out to be money from book deals. Did members of his family make money on foreign actors?  Of course they did, but nothing that isn't par for the course in Washington and in politics, both inside and out of this country.

Like I said; Biden missed on honesty, itegrity and Ethics.  What you thought was the key witness was a FBI asset, there are others that are willing to testify.  Why did Biden’s DOJ (Garland) refuse to turn over the transcripts of Hurs investigation?  What is there to hide?  So much integrity in this White House.

• Facepalm 1

7 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Republicans easily believing lies and conspiracies has been repeatedly proven for decades and isn't a big surprise at all that it's still true today. 

More interesting to me was the poll showing what traits a person views as most important in a leader/president. 

Democrats were way more likely than Republicans to say that Honesty, Ethics, and compassion were important traits in a leader. Only thing that Republicans seemed to value highly was "strength".

They are primed to accept a dictator.

• Like 1

NewsMax host tries to attack Biden by saying the President "doesn't know Africa is a country" 

Edited by CoffeeTiger
  • Haha 2

Stupider…. yep, both extremes are brain trusts.

Intellectualism / best and brightest used to be encouraged, now it’s considered something to be suspicious of and driven by agenda.   Step 1 in any populist government overthrow - demonize talent (ie shoot all the “intellectuals”), fill government with idiots (ie MTG or AOC), and value loyalty and submission above all.  I see  both activist progressives and maga as literally the same thing.  Thinking they’re doing the right thing for the country but ultimately destroying it. Opposites on issues  but  common on the biggest stuff - democracy - neither values compromise and only accepts my way or
 burn the place down.   Sandinistas.

The only question is will sane moderates have to courage to stand up and act on kid table insanity.

Edited by auburnatl1