The Democrats Have Always Been Stupid

What makes it even better is that she is a graduate of Yale.  Class of 72

• Sad 1

Sounds like Sheila Jackson is starting to truly embrace Texan Conservativism. 

She’s not just blindly believing what those God hating, mainstream liberal scientists and astronomers say about what the moon is made of. She’s doing her own research and coming to her own conclusions. 

she actually might be on to something here. You never hear the liberal media talk about the moon possibly being made of gas…why is that?…maybe it’s because this is something the media doesn’t want you to hear or know about? Maybe the truth is being hidden from you? Ever think of that? 

Maybe the government just doesn’t want you to know the moon is made of gas? 

probably has something to do with George Soros wanting to hide the truth so he can secretly start mining the moon gases all for himself to fund Democratic campaign fraud and abortions. 

makes me want to throw up. 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, I_M4_AU said:

One Democrat.

And you use it to illustrate all Democrats.

Where did this come from? It's so unlike you.

• Like 2
  • Facepalm 1

Not just one Democrat:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Wow. You really know how to counter data showing a shift in a large group of folks.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Sounds like Sheila Jackson is starting to truly embrace Texan Conservativism. 

She’s not just blindly believing what those God hating, mainstream liberal scientists and astronomers say about what the moon is made of. She’s doing her own research and coming to her own conclusions. 

she actually might be on to something here. You never hear the liberal media talk about the moon possibly being made of gas…why is that?…maybe it’s because this is something the media doesn’t want you to hear or know about? Maybe the truth is being hidden from you? Ever think of that? 

Maybe the government just doesn’t want you to know the moon is made of gas? 

probably has something to do with George Soros wanting to hide the truth so he can secretly start mining the moon gases all for himself to fund Democratic campaign fraud and abortions. 

makes me want to throw up. 

If CNN tells you it's made of gas you'll believe it. Ol Sheila works just fine too. We get it, really. :gofig:

• Thanks 1

At some point, it is hopeful that we'll come around to the idea that there are many interesting characters in Congress. This thread has certainly been entertaining. :laugh:

9 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

If CNN tells you it's made of gas you'll believe it. Ol Sheila works just fine too. We get it, really. :gofig:

I'm disappointed in you 78. I thought you prided yourself on being a "freethinker"...

Keep in mind, the same science books that tell you the moon isn't made of gas also tells you that the earth is billions of years old and that some communist concept called 'evolution' exists. 

I am disappointed that Lauren Boebert has been left out....  Is she busy jerking guys off at the theater?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

I'm disappointed in you 78. I thought you prided yourself on being a "freethinker"...

Yeah well, remember it is I telling you there are nut jobs on both sides of the aisle. Otherwise, you wouldn't know. I'm not even sure you believe it. That's an extremely sad revelation.

1 hour ago, CoffeeTiger said:

Keep in mind, the same science books that tell you the moon isn't made of gas also tells you that the earth is billions of years old and that some communist concept called 'evolution' exists. 

Did you think that up on your own? I mean, I have a hard time believing that quote is in print.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

I am disappointed that Lauren Boebert has been left out....  Is she busy jerking guys off at the theater?

No whataboutism please.  You have your own thread about Republicans.

Aren't the red states more likely to be at the bottom of the list in terms of education ranking?

• Like 1

Just now, arein0 said:

Aren't the red states more likely to be at the bottom of the list in terms of education ranking?

Obviously NY isn’t producing a lot of scholars.

1 hour ago, AU9377 said:

r/PoliticalHumor - When you're headed to the movies with Lauren Boebert THAT_SOUTHERN_DUDE DUDE POP CORN

• Haha 1

On 4/9/2024 at 5:23 PM, I_M4_AU said:

Like Trump, this woman further advances the radical psychological theory that at the infinite threshold of stupid it becomes impossible to distinguish it from infinite crazy.  They blur.

On 4/10/2024 at 11:58 AM, I_M4_AU said:

No whataboutism please.  You have your own thread about Republicans.

You will never see me defending idiocy, regardless of a letter next to their name.  That letter means nothing to me. One of the major problems in American politics is that the Republican party has allowed their bat s*** crazies to run their party without guard rails.

Edited by AU9377

9 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

You will never see me defending idiocy, regardless of a letter next to their name.  That letter means nothing to me. One of the major problems in American politics is that the Republican party has allowed their bat s*** crazies to run their party without guard rails.

This is a critical point.  Yes there is stupid and crazy everywhere. But as in the climate change thread, Dems proactively called their own crazy out and called her an idiot. Yet (for example) when mtg and her band of insane asylum cohorts start speaking in tongues - fox or any maga guy on this board either defends or there’s crickets.

And then they get confused why the rest of the world wont take them seriously.

• Like 1