I am dead Serious.............

trump pardons all his loyal crooks...................well  except cohen............

Just now, JMWATS said:

fair enough.  we can agree to disagree,  i am sure you are a good human being.

it depends on if i get a nap in................

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

I'm pretty sure the Democrats would get a thorough house clean out as well.  But keep on believing in the Democratic party.  I understand it's a "religion" for some folk.  

I think any democrat would admit after having 3 drinks that Biden wouldn’t be their 1st. 2nd, or 3rd choice. Incumbent checkmate (imo Biden should step aside at the convention).

But the gop didn’t have that problem. Clean slate. A zillion maga and neocon options and still went over 60% for Trump (maga probably 90%). 

And there’s the rub. Dems are stuck with what they know is a weak option. And will generally admit it. But not the GOP.  They went all in on. a proven morally corrupt, vengeful, and inept  personality. And couldn’t be happier about it.  Trump is todays GOP. Own it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I think any democrat would admit after having 3 drinks that Biden wouldn’t be their 1st. 2nd, or 3rd choice. Incumbent checkmate (imo Biden should step aside at the convention).

But the gop didn’t have that problem. Clean slate. A zillion maga and neocon options and still went over 60% for Trump (maga probably 90%). 

And there’s the rub. Dems are stuck with what they know is a weak option. And will generally admit it. But not the GOP.  They went all in on. a proven morally corrupt, vengeful, and inept  personality. And couldn’t be happier about it.  Trump is todays GOP. Own it.

I won't own it. My preferred Republican party candidate dropped out after I voted in the primary.  

On 4/19/2024 at 2:13 PM, Cardin Drake said:

No, dead people always vote democrat.

Well, at least you acknowledge he's dead.

Progress.

Edited by homersapien

30 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

I won't own it. My preferred Republican party candidate dropped out after I voted in the primary.  

Understand. I’m not picking on you. I wanted Haley. The frustration I have with maga is literally I can’t find anyone who’ll admit they wanted Trump. They’re always “stuck with him”. and instantly pivot to the “well Biden’s worse” and then the standard border and transgender rants begin. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Understand. I’m not picking on you. I wanted Haley. The frustration I have with maga is literally I can’t find anyone who’ll admit they wanted Trump. They’re always “stuck with him”. and instantly pivot to the “well Biden’s worse” and then the standard border and transgender rants begin. 

I understand.  A lot of people will not be happy about voting for Trump in Nov but they will.   

20 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

I understand.  A lot of people will not be happy about voting for Trump in Nov but they will.   

And a lot of people will not be happy voting for Biden.  It’s a lesser of 2 evils judgement call.

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Well, at least you acknowledge he's dead.

Progress.

Only in this mortal realm, my friend.

4 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Only in this mortal realm, my friend.

Nice retort. Homer, game on.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, homersapien said:

Well, that is where we are.

Most of the time I think you are just visiting before you return home to lala land. ^-^