I am dead Serious.............

Does anyone here actually think Jesus would actually vote for Trump?

i guess my mistake was saying i am serious.......but who honestly thinks he would vote for trump if he was alive today? anyone think he would?

55 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

i guess my mistake was saying i am serious.......but who honestly thinks he would vote for trump if he was alive today? anyone think he would?

MAGA world would hate Jesus in the flesh. They’d say he was weak.

• Like 2

Jesus would not vote.  He is not of this world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

Does anyone here actually think Jesus would actually vote for Trump?

I think maga would respond several ways 1) the oldie but goodie deflection of “well Biden’s  worse “ 2) he’s a “flawed and imperfect instrument of God” 3)he’s not so bad, the “deep state” are the Roman’s doing an unjust crucification part 2

IMO Does trump care for maga’s causes or agree with them? Nope, could care less.  He was democrat till just before he ran.. But he wants power and understands the wants of his underserved base. And they vote like friggin banshees.

Again, here’s the problem - they could have had Desantis - trumps policies without trumps sociopathy - and they went all in on sociopathy. 

.Watching them rationalize it daily is a thing to behold.

if jesus showed up on earth today and he took interest in the race he would not vote for trump. how many of the ten commandments has he broke and keeps breaking? and selling bibles not for the glory of god but trying to make money at gods expense. i might not be a great christian and i struggle but i mostly do not make the huge mistakes. the evans have no idea how bad they are hurting their cause but i see it daily. to me it is like you say you love god and then turn your back up with some crazy man made bullcrap. you folks ....well some of you claim not to hate people but i see it every single day. this is why i struggle and do not claim to be what i am not worthy to be.

Came across a video today where interviewers go to a Trump rally and expose the MAGA idiocy. In this one, a woman was asked if she would vote for Putin over Biden. She said she would. Said Putin was for morality and values and didn’t do all the gender nonsense. It was 13 minutes long but I had to turn it off halfway in. It was terrifying to see that level of lunacy. 

Edited by Gowebb11
  • Like 1

No way Christ would support trump. No way.

Prideful, boasting, arrogant, hateful, whoremonger. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

No way Christ would support trump. No way.

Prideful, boasting, arrogant, hateful, whoremonger. 

What do you think his views are on abortion and transgender kids?

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Cardin Drake said:

Two concepts that didn’t exist at the time of the Bible’s writing.

Edited by auburnatl1

1 hour ago, Cardin Drake said:

Abortion, against. That Abortions are a symptom of the problem of sex outside of marriage.

Transgender Kids? I bet he would tell them that they are loved. That they don’t have to be anything but what they are. I don’t think he would tell them to have surgery, but I know he would never tell them that they do not have Free Will. 

Edited by DKW 86
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Transgender Kids? I bet he would tell them that they are loved. That they don’t have to be anything but what they are. I don’t think he would tell them to have surgery, but I know he would never tell them that they do not have Free Will. 

How would he react to the people manipulating (entrapment) these children into a life altering state?  Would he consider them as people that cause little ones to stumble?  If they are manipulated at such a young age are they really exercising their Free Will?

Would Jesus endorse a person that has established doctrine to do cause little ones to stumble?

He would always love the sinner.  As to the manipulators I believe he would ask them to go and sin no more.

Edited by I_M4_AU
  • Like 1

someone tell iam he is on ignore so do  not  waste his time with me.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, aubiefifty said:

someone tell iam he is on ignore so do  not  waste his time with me.

Then stop posting such BS. 

• Like 1

how desperate do you have to be trying to talk to someone when they know they are on ignore..............pitiful.

3 hours ago, auburnatl1 said:

Two concepts that didn’t exist at the time of the Bible’s writing.

Neither did “voting” for Trump. It is nothing but a BS topic and Cardin can say what he please. BTW, the Roman government did not choose to crucify Jesus. His own people did. They just carried out the crowds demand 

• Like 2

So Jesus would be comfortable voting for Biden?  LoL  Given the choice we have he probably wouldn't vote at all.   

1 minute ago, JMWATS said:

So Jesus would be comfortable voting for Biden?  LoL  Given the choice we have he probably wouldn't vote at all.   

i remember something about jesus clearing out a temple or something to that effect? I am pretty sure trump fits that category except he is profiting  off the word of god. nice try tho............

I'm pretty sure the Democrats would get a thorough house clean out as well.  But keep on believing in the Democratic party.  I understand it's a "religion" for some folk.  

• Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, JMWATS said:

I'm pretty sure the Democrats would get a thorough house clean out as well.  But keep on believing in the Democratic party.  I understand it's a "religion" for some folk.  

you would be wrong again. Get back with me when your side quits the lies and crap and all the idiots you folks keep putting in office. i bet you have a crush on moscow marge and her space lasers tho right? when your side gives me something to vote for besides tax breaks for the folks that do not need them i might consider it. i have never said the democrats were wonderful. look at trumps last cabinent and how many are felons now and actually pled guilty? i am sure you are a nice guy so lets just agree to disagree.

axios.com

Charted: Trump world allies sentenced to prison

Ivana Saric

~4 minutes

Data: Axios Research; Photos: Getty Images; Chart: Axios Visuals

Even as former President Trump wades through a complex web of legal woes to avoid prison, some of his allies and associates are already facing that fate.

The big picture: A striking number of people closely associated with the former president have been sentenced to prison for an array of crimes that include contempt of Congress and campaign finance violations.

The latest: Former Trump Organization CFO Allen Weisselberg received a five-month prison sentence on April 10 after previously pleading guilty to two counts of perjury.

The charges stemmed from Weisselberg giving false testimony during Trump's civil fraud trial.

It was the second prison sentence Weisselberg has received, as he was given another five-month sentence last year for his role in helping run a years-long tax fraud scheme at Trump's business.

Between the lines: The specter of prison has helped spur some Trump allies to flip on the former president and cooperate with prosecutors.

Former Trump campaign lawyer Sidney Powell — one of Trump's co-defendants in the sprawling Georgia election subversion case — took a plea deal to testify against co-defendants that helped her avoid prison.

Former Trump campaign attorney Kenneth Chesebro — another co-defendant in the Georgia case — also took a plea deal agreeing to testify at co-defendants' trials.

A third co-defendant in the Georgia case, Scott Hall, also accepted a plea deal agreeing to testify against others.

Sentenced to prison:

Steve Bannon

One of Trump's former advisors, Bannon was sentenced to four months in prison in 2022 for contempt of Congress after defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 select committee. However, Bannon's sentence has been put on hold pending an appeal.

Peter Navarro

The former Trump advisor was sentenced to four months in prison in January after being convicted of contempt of Congress for likewise defying a subpoena from the Jan. 6 select committee. He reported to prison on Tuesday after the Supreme Court rejected his bid to remain free pending his appeal.

Michael Cohen

Trump's onetime personal lawyer, Cohen was sentenced to three years in prison in 2018 after pleading guilty to an array of crimes, including violating campaign finance laws and lying to Congress in the Mueller investigation. He was released in 2021.

Paul Manafort

Trump's former campaign chairman was sentenced to 7.5 years in prison for bank and tax fraud crimes and those related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine. He spent just under two years in prison before ultimately being pardoned by Trump in Dec. 2020

George Papadopoulos

The former Trump campaign advisor was sentenced to 14 days in prison in 2018 for lying to investigators about Russian contacts. He ultimately served 12 days in prison and also received a Trump pardon in Dec. 2020.

Roger Stone

The longtime Trump associate was sentenced to more than three years in prison in 2020 for crimes that included obstruction of justice, lying to Congress and witness tampering. Trump commuted Stone's sentence in July 2020 and later pardoned him.

Rick Gates

The deputy chairman of Trump's 2016 campaign, Gates pleaded guilty in 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. He was later sentenced to 45 days in prison.

Go deeper: Trump trials timeline: Jan. 6, Georgia and docs cases all in limbo

Editor's note: This story has been updated with Peter Navarro reporting to prison this week.