the love of the crook known as trump is killing religion

i am dead serious. he is a can man and how many times a day does he break many of the commandants? folks holding him up as the chosen one hurts your cause and turns people away. lets get back to the peace and love of Jesus. this is why i do not attend church. and i am not alone. some of you claim liberals are evil and libtards and people are pissed off. i hate it. christians never call out their own when their house is not in order and i believe in my heart jesus weeps.........

how do i know this? because my friend and pastor from gadsden just posted begging people to come back to church. true story.i got a friend who is a preacher in the "ham who tries to teach this on his posts and in his church. funny how that stuff works out...........i know yall think i am lying and a hater but i speak the truth. church membership has been declining for along time. as a struggling christian myself i have to say you could not pay me to go to church these days. too much hate and not enough love and mercy. these are facts that certain folks on here like to ignore.

Edited by aubiefifty

• aubiefifty changed the title to the love of the crook known as trump is killing religion