NFL Draft Thread

autigeremt

@cole256 here you go. 

https://apnews.com/article/nfl-draft-2024-list-first-round-picks-9ec2cdb77fbeefdd5d7aacfaa3da9b74

I’m pleased with the Steelers pick in the 1st round. Building from the inside out is how you put together multi year runs in the NFL. 

Edited by autigeremt
  • Thanks 1

Thanks bro. I agree with you 1000 percent. Minus the Atlanta annual dumb decisions that won't let me really be a fan.... I think everybody else in the NFL did good jobs. 

Of course I think Bo is over hyped but he did do good his last two years so give him a shot. I just think it's crazy to spend a first round spot on him.

I really like that safety from Iowa. I hope he goes to an exciting team. I really liked the Ravens pick too.

Actually I take a statement back, I think the niners should have made a different pick. I'm interested to see if the Texans get any gems as well.

My biggest issue with Nix is a lack of downfield consistency. Not a lot of 30 plus yard completions.

Personally impressed with sticking to the O Line for Pittsburgh. Filled two big voids so far. Now it’s time to work on defense. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

My biggest issue with Nix is a lack of downfield consistency. Not a lot of 30 plus yard completions.

Personally impressed with sticking to the O Line for Pittsburgh. Filled two big voids so far. Now it’s time to work on defense. 

I felt like this class was weak on pass rushers it seemed, what do you think? Maybe I'm missing some people. You have the guy from bammer, and a couple of d tackles that are pretty athletic, but I didn't see any actual d ends that stood out. I know that has to be disappointing to quite a few teams.

1 minute ago, cole256 said:

I felt like this class was weak on pass rushers it seemed, what do you think? Maybe I'm missing some people. You have the guy from bammer, and a couple of d tackles that are pretty athletic, but I didn't see any actual d ends that stood out. I know that has to be disappointing to quite a few teams.

No I think you are correct. Very few standout edge guys. You might see an inside guy move outside due to size and footwork but overall it’s been QB, OL, WR and CB heavy. 

So, only 2 Auburn players drafted this year? Pritchett at 138 to Seattle and Simpson at 164 to the Colts.

Did I miss any?

DJ James should go shortly. Haven't heard them mention Harris.

39 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

DJ James should go shortly. Haven't heard them mention Harris.

James just got drafted by Seattle. 

Justin Rogers #244 to Dallas

Marcus Harris #247. Houston