Tough enough to make the hard decisions

Like killing her puppy she had trouble training. And the damn goat for good measure. Shoring up her MAGA bonafides. 

The goal used to be to try help people with intellectual, anger, or stability issues. Now theyre elected.  

Look out mtg, there’s a rising star in the crazy ratings.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

The goal used to be to try help people with intellectual, anger, or stability issues. Now theyre elected.  

Look out mtg, there’s a rising star in the crazy ratings.

She probably has killed a cat or two.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

She probably has killed a cat or two.

What amazing is she’s making a vp play… hard to even comprehend.

3 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

I doubt that will happen (I hope).

28 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Thinking she was never getting PETA votes. And I kinda think the Donald wasn't either. 

On 4/26/2024 at 6:30 PM, TexasTiger said:

Like killing her puppy she had trouble training. And the damn goat for good measure. Shoring up her MAGA bonafides. 

The dog was killing chickens and the goat was attacking the children. Think about all of the poor chickens and children. Their lives are important 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

The dog was killing chickens and the goat was attacking the children. Think about all of the poor chickens and children. Their lives are important 

She took a bird dog around chickens and blamed the dog. Clearly Human error. The goat thing was weird. Said he behaved that way because he wasn’t fixed which can be…fixed. But the timing was bizarre. “Oh yeah, while I’m killing the dog, I might as well take out that damn goat.” As if the problems with the goat hadn’t previously prompted action, but now I’m in a mood. And you damn construction guys better take notice and get to work.

If the story was only I had to make the decision to put down a dangerous goat, that wouldn’t quite be the same.

16 hours ago, I_M4_AU said:

Damn, hate to admit it, but that's funny..

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

She took a bird dog around chickens and blamed the dog. Clearly Human error. The goat thing was weird. Said he behaved that way because he wasn’t fixed which can be…fixed. But the timing was bizarre. “Oh yeah, while I’m killing the dog, I might as well take out that damn goat.” As if the problems with the goat hadn’t previously prompted action, but now I’m in a mood. And you damn construction guys better take notice and get to work.

If the story was only I had to make the decision to put down a dangerous goat, that wouldn’t quite be the same.

Bird dog or not it shouldn’t be killing the poor chickens. I assume she just finished the child abusing goat off since she had the tool out to do the job. If I have my blower out cleaning the drive I go ahead and blow any ashes off my grill when needed.

58 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Bird dog or not it shouldn’t be killing the poor chickens. I assume she just finished the child abusing goat off since she had the tool out to do the job. If I have my blower out cleaning the drive I go ahead and blow any ashes off my grill when needed.

Who gave the puppy access to the chickens? Did you read the excerpt?

15 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Who gave the puppy access to the chickens? Did you read the excerpt?

I read an article about it. 

https://www.npr.org/2024/04/27/1247666219/kristi-noem-dog-controversy-trump-vp

During a pheasant-hunting trip, the dog went "out of her mind with excitement," and later attacked another family's chickens. And when she went to grab Cricket, Noem says, the dog bit her.

I currently own two bird dogs and have owned many more in my life time.  None of them have ever bitten a person.  

I would be surprised if they didn’t go after any and all chickens they could get  too.  It’s ludicrous to expect anything else in my opinion.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

During a pheasant-hunting trip, the dog went "out of her mind with excitement," and later attacked another family's chickens. And when she went to grab Cricket, Noem says, the dog bit her

Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens, “grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another”.

She stopped with the dog she called untrainable and aggressive to talk to folks with chickens. Because she didn’t secure the dog in the truck, it got out. She screwed up. In multiple ways. She says “I hated that dog.” And she shot it. She could have rehomed it. A lot of folks more skilled than her take such puppies and train them and also keep them away from chickens.

50 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

During a pheasant-hunting trip, the dog went "out of her mind with excitement," and later attacked another family's chickens. And when she went to grab Cricket, Noem says, the dog bit her.

Salty, nobody’s saying the dog/puppy wasn’t  a bad fit for her needs - the issue is she didn’t even try to put it up for adoption. She’s the friggin gov.  Ive have many friends do it. Instead she simply shot the family dog in the head in frustration.  That’s not a tough decision - that’s psycho.

Respectfully, this is inexcusable and anger-driven crazy stuff. You know it.  

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This appears to be an attempt to look “tough” and decisive to the American people to me.  Instead it makes her look cruel and small minded. 

Edited by JMWATS
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

Then, on the way home after the hunt, as Noem stopped to talk to a local family, Cricket escaped Noem’s truck and attacked the family’s chickens, “grabb[ing] one chicken at a time, crunching it to death with one bite, then dropping it to attack another”.

She stopped with the dog she called untrainable and aggressive to talk to folks with chickens. Because she didn’t secure the dog in the truck, it got out. She screwed up. In multiple ways. She says “I hated that dog.” And she shot it. She could have rehomed it. A lot of folks more skilled than her take such puppies and train them and also keep them away from chickens.

Guess I didn’t read deep enough this morning. That is pretty bad. Most people with half a brain know to keep the dog secured when other and unfamiliar creatures around. Have to agree that Cricket deserved better. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

This appears to be an attempt to look “tough” and decisive to the American people to me.  Instead it makes her look cruel and small minded. 

I agree that’s why she published it. Maga bad ass wannabe stuff. However, what’s creepier is that she actually … did it.  The  additional fact that she shot 2 animals for completely different reasons at the same time demonstrates rage and instability. 

I’d bet her husband and kids have seen some pretty spooky stuff.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JMWATS said:

Or attempt to make South Dakota cowboys think she is a real cowboy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, auburnatl1 said:

Maga bad ass wannabe stuff.

Maga don’t go around shooting their dogs. They do train them poop to in yards with Biden signs though.

• Haha 4