Tough enough to make the hard decisions

41 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Maga don’t go around shooting their dogs. They do train them poop to in yards with Biden signs though.

I’ll give you credit - you’re resolved.  If theyre maga , you will accept, forgive, and defend/deflect literally any behavior. The culture was dictated years ago.

image.jpeg.c4113cc3461f59e9c5524c7cb3068b1e.jpeg

Edited by auburnatl1
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Just what we need.  A psychopathic  president and a psychopathic vice president.

If Trump’s elected we’re guaranteed a sycophantic vp.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Just what we need.  A psychopathic  president and a psychopathic vice president.

Doubt that that Trump would choose her after the Cricket story. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

r/facepalm - Sure you did Kristi, sure you did

She did it to save the children guuuuuyyyyysss. 

I knew there was more to the story. :gofig:

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

The "fake news" media reported on what she wrote in her own book. 

Whether she was justified in killing the dog or not (it doesn't sound like she was), it was purely idiotic to write it in a book thinking it would make her look good...especially for a person who has ambitions of higher office. 

4 minutes ago, CoffeeTiger said:

The "fake news" media reported on what she wrote in her own book. 

Whether she was justified in killing the dog or not (it doesn't sound like she was), it was purely idiotic to write it in a book thinking it would make her look good...especially for a person who has ambitions of higher office. 

I haven't read the book, so I cannot comment on justification nor whether or not it was an attempt to make her look good. But we do know media tends to leave out context. Whether that is the case here is unclear. But I do know of similar circumstances. My old neighbor raised Dobermans. I fed them while he was on vacation. One of the young males lunged at his son one day and he went to his truck, grabbed a gun, and shot him between the eyes. It seemed harsh to me, but he insisted it was necessary to maintain breed integrity. I'm no expert on the matter, just relaying a similar event. 

29 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

I haven't read the book, so I cannot comment on justification nor whether or not it was an attempt to make her look good. But we do know media tends to leave out context. Whether that is the case here is unclear. But I do know of similar circumstances. My old neighbor raised Dobermans. I fed them while he was on vacation. One of the young males lunged at his son one day and he went to his truck, grabbed a gun, and shot him between the eyes. It seemed harsh to me, but he insisted it was necessary to maintain breed integrity. I'm no expert on the matter, just relaying a similar event. 

Well, if nothing else this story has gotten her book about 10x more publicity than it otherwise would have. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CoffeeTiger said:

r/facepalm - Sure you did Kristi, sure you did

She did it to save the children guuuuuyyyyysss. 

It took her a week to come up with this weak ass excuse?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

It took her a week to come up with this weak ass excuse?

No matter the spin she does - she never tried to put dog up for adoption or, worse case, the  humane society. Check mate. Even the other republicans are running for cover on this one.

• Thanks 1

On 4/28/2024 at 9:58 PM, TexasTiger said:

If Trump’s elected we’re guaranteed a sycophantic vp.

That sounds pretty much equivalent.

On 4/28/2024 at 10:11 PM, SaltyTiger said:

Doubt that that Trump would choose her after the Cricket story. 

Yep.

Far too many "closet" psychopaths for him to do that.

Classic by one of trumps political advisors about Noem. Without meaning to he implies she doesn’t add any wackos they  don’t already have. 

image.thumb.png.3b5e6944191b1274d877b527ba441827.png

• Haha 2

This is what American politics has come to in 2024......killin dogs who kill chickens and such....

41 minutes ago, AU9377 said:

This is what American politics has come to in 2024......killin dogs who kill chickens and such....

Reality TV Nation. Crazy Farm wives of the Dakotas.

• Like 1

If she had any thoughts of being VP she probably shot any chance by shooting her dog and bragging about it. 

Nobody on either side of the aisle agrees with what she did.

• Like 1

On 4/28/2024 at 2:36 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

Can we go back to when killing puppies would get you blackballed from society and not be a potential vice presidential candidate?

that bag still pisses me off. just another reason why some repukes are so stupid and non caring. biden had one and he gave to folks who wanted it and could train it. my dogs mean more to me than she does............

17 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

oh come on man. she could have done other things besides murder a dog. she could have at the least given it to a shelter so it would maybe have another chance at life. screw her.

• Like 1

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/article/2024/may/03/kristi-noem-kim-jong-un

https://www.thedakotascout.com/p/gov-kristi-noem-blames-ghostwriter

More trouble for Noem. The Book apparently has stories in it about Noem having met North Koreas Kim Jong Un face to face and to have canceled a meeting she had scheduled with the French President because she claims the French leader said 'anti-Semitic' things. 

Both of those stories have been disputed. North Korea's leader didn't meet with any US politicians during the time period Kristi said it happened and Marcon's office says he's never had a personal meeting scheduled with Noem. 

The 2nd link to a south Dakota news website is paywalled so I can't read it, but it's headlines says that she's accusing a ghostwriter and her editor for "small errors" that are in the upcoming book. 

• Thanks 1