More QB Stats from Stat

DKW 86

I was sooooooo hoping you would ask, thanks! I won't list it all, but I have been part of an SEC championship and coached a State Championship team. So, there I hope you feel better. :moon:

179550[/snapback]

Just for clarification, and to make sure this thread gets sent to the Woodshed:

"Been part of" = Waterboy

"State Championship team" = Pop Warner league

:poke: Aubie7

Guest Tigrinum Major
Very mature.  You just revealed your true colors, 7. I refuse to include the other part of your name since I have a sneaking feeling you were a Bama fan in a past life, like when you were a kid in the 70-s.

178912[/snapback]

:angry:

Please TM, don't insult us like that.

:poke:

:big:

179558[/snapback]

Sorry, Barner Bo. :poke:

Very mature.  You just revealed your true colors, 7. I refuse to include the other part of your name since I have a sneaking feeling you were a Bama fan in a past life, like when you were a kid in the 70-s.

178912[/snapback]

Please TM, don't insult us like that.

179558[/snapback]

Sorry, Barner Bo. :poke:

179590[/snapback]

And that's supposed to be better? :blink::o:puke:;)

A conversation with Aubie7

by AURainman

Aubie7:  Man, its cold outside.  I don't think its ever been this cold.

Generic_AU_fan:  Nah, its not that cold.

Aub7:  Dude, its so freakin' cold.  Your an idiot.

G_AU_f:  It's like 75 degrees outside.  Look.  Here's a thermometer.  75 degrees!!!

Aub7:  I know, that's what I said.  It's cold.

G_AU_f:  I don't think its cold.  75 degrees seems warm to me.  I'm from Michigan.

Aub7:  Look!  If you can't come to grips with the FACT that its cold outside, your a moron.

G_AU_f:  Whatever, dude.

Aub7:  I've got 70 diplomas and you don't.  Its COLD.  That's a fact.

G_AU_f:  Well, its not a fact, but whatever.

Aub7:  Your mom....

179505[/snapback]

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

If you can't stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Also,congrats on your diploma. At least you got some kind of education. However, that does not make you intelligent in all avenues of life. And no, I did not say you had to graduate from Auburn to be a fan. That is just you not being able to comprehend what is written. I said MY UNIVERSITY, because I graduated from it, just like you. We can always swap copies of diplomas, if you like. I will show you my three to your one.

179454[/snapback]

Don't fret, 7, I'll be here. As far as your questioning (or inferred questioning) of my intelligence of (assumed) sports matters, I need to do nothing more than remember our previous discussions during baseball season and the concept of a pitching rotation and their use during conference and non-conference games to realize that if you think I don't understand sports, I must be a genius.

Congrats on your three diplomas. You must be proud.

One mor ething, you have made reference in the past to the degree (or lack thereof) of playing and/or coaching experience of some of the members of this forum. Since this seems to be such an important thing to you, please feel free to share with the rest of us what your own experience is, so that we might all revel in your expertise. I posted a poll of playing experience a few weeks ago and I don't recall your reply...

179461[/snapback]

I was sooooooo hoping you would ask, thanks! I won't list it all, but I have been part of an SEC championship and coached a State Championship team. So, there I hope you feel better. :moon:

179550[/snapback]

I like it that you don't elaborate on the "part of an SEC Championship" or "coached a State Championship team". For all of us, please be specific.????

KNOCK IT OFF PEOPLE, THE PUPPIES ARE COMING TO TOWN!!!!!!DUH!!!!WAR EAGLE!!!!!!QUITCHERBITCHIN AND CHEST BUMP SOMEBODY!!!!!! :D:au:

Archived