New CFN Rankings

AWK

I always like their rankings but for obvious reasons, they always boost Auburn up, unlike the national media who always plays our team down. Other rankings to notice, Auburn 13 Alabama 22 LSU 2 hmmmmm??? Texas 3...... :blink::cheer::au:

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2005/Ra...FN_Rankings.htm

I always like their rankings but for obvious reasons, they always boost Auburn up, unlike then ational media who always plays our team down. Other rankings to notice, Auburn 13    Alabama 22  LSU 2 hmmmmm??? Texas 3...... :blink:   :cheer:   :au:

http://www.collegefootballnews.com/2005/Ra...FN_Rankings.htm

182297[/snapback]

Did any of them watch the UT/UF game?? They still have UT in the top 10. They are not that good. They have scored a total of 24 points in 2 games!! I don't see how LSU gets ranked ahead of Texas, since LSU has played one game, or much less why Arizona St is ranked as high they got them??

I guess everyone has their opinion :blink:

Arizona State is for real. I was at the ASU-LSU game, and ASU was in control most of the game. Their passing attack is unreal. I think they would be competative with any team in the country, and I think they would beat anyone ranked below them, at least at this point in the season. ASU is the only team that has a chance to beat USC in the regular season.

Maybe LSU's secondary is just inexperienced, but Keller shredded the LSU D at will. I have been attending college games for 35 years, and I have never seen such pin-point passing or so many receivers with excellent hands running such precise routes. If not for 2-3 stupid plays called by Dirk Koetter (fake punt on their own 30), LSU would have lost by 2 TDs, at least.

Granted, it was LSU's first game and they made a lot of stupid first game mistakes, and the travel and hurricane and everything else contributed to their slow start. Still, barring injuries, I think ASU will finish in the Top 10 at the end of the season.

Any poll with Louisville ranked 26th in not very credible in my book. I went to the Louisville-Oregon St. game last Saturday and I can tell you Louisville is for real, a top 10 team.

Archived