TSN Columnist Spanier

DKW 86

Link-bodda-bink

:au: Tigers of Course...

Virginia Tech will lose to Maryland on Thursday. Alabama will lose to Tennessee. Georgia will go undefeated, but won't play for the championship because USC will play Texas.

Furthermore, LSU will lose to Auburn

I agree with him AUBURN & TENNESSEE will win.

I don't think Virginia Tech will loose to Maryland.

I also think USC & Texas will play in the Rose Bowl.

I am not sure Georgia will go undefeated, AUBURN will have something to say about that. :big:

:au::au::au:

remember when people actually cared what he said?

Leonards Losers

College Football Prognostications

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arkansas at Georgia

10/22/2005

The Angry Oinkers have been the other white meat too many Saturdays this season.

And this weekend, they herd into Mark Richt's dawghouse for an early afternoon picnic.

Is there any doubt why the Red Clay Hounds will be slobbering all over themselves?

Everybody knows how much Dawgs love bacon.

Leonard's Loser: Arkansas by 14

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auburn at LSU

10/22/2005

In the biggest catfight of the weekend, Tuberville's Tabbies ***** foot into the Baton Rouge Cat Bayou. Both of these Cat litters have been clawing their way to wins this season.

But they are bringing up the rear behind the Crimson Herd of Alabama. And neither team wants to be picking up after the Herd come December.

Each of these kindles gets a chance to meet up with the Pachyderms in a few weeks, so they still have some control over their destines.

Whichever Cat Crew loses this one might as well curl up and take a nap for the rest of the season.

Leonard's Loser: Auburn by 5

Tennessee at Alabama

10/22/2005

The Big Red Pachyderms had a little trouble marching up and down the field last week with the Mississippi Rebels hanging on to their legs. But in the final few seconds, the Herd got a leg loose for the 3 points necessary to win.

Things don't get much easier for the Gridiron Elephants this week when they meet the second set of riflemen in 7 days.

The Big Orange Army should be rested after a week of R&R, but they have to be mighty disappointed that their fate in the SEC is in the jaws of the Ancient Crocs of Florida, who are wounded themselves.

So the only thing the Army can do is try to tame these Elephants and make them dance to a different tune.

But the Circus is back in town, and the Army doesn't have whips or chairs strong enough to tame this Herd.

Leonard's Loser: Tennessee by 5

I'll take :au: and :ut: to win, but no way Va Tech loses to MAryland. Va TEch is too strong..I think they have a really good shot at going undefeated also. Miami is real test, but I don't think Miami is as good as they think.

Leonards Loser is now run by the son. He is nothing like the Dad.

The real Leonard passed away a few years ago.

But they are bringing up the rear behind the Crimson Herd of Alabama.

I guess technically we are half a game back of Alabama, but we're all going to play 8 eventually, so the loss column should be all that matters.

Archived