Republican Hypocrisy is so

Shug2003

I'm going to be extremely honest and admit right off that I have considered myself to be a democrat. I was raised on a farm in Alabama and learned from my Grandfather and from his about the Republican Party. (a party of the rich) and a party that would get us into a depression. OK, whether that was true or not remains to be seen but one thing is for sure, they are a party of the rich) Problem is, there is an increasing number of Americans who are joining what we previously referred to as the "rich." The middle class of America is disappearing!

At age 61, I don't know what in Hell has happened to the Democratic party! They seem to have been taken over by blacks, gays and lisbeans, radicals, and dissentents. That I CANNOT support! However, I must say that the Republicans I have known have simply taken advantage of the situation and exploited the democrats "screw-ups". Does that mean they are better? I think not!

Bottom line is I believe that NO party addresses the REAL ISSUES anymore and does anything about it.... I do not believe that this country can exist on a two party system which is perpetuated by big MONEY and special interests. If this remains the SOP, then we are all doomed! Hey, speak out , speak up while there is still time left. Forget the democratic/republican bull**** and move forward. Right now, we all know that neighter party is going to do a damn thing diffferently and we are the benefactors of such a s****y act.

neighter party is going to do a damn thing diffferently

Yeah, that's politicians being politicians.....'cause they can.

neighter party is going to do a damn thing diffferently

Yeah, that's politicians being politicians.....'cause they can.

190988[/snapback]

After watching the "Conservative" Republicans throw money around as bad as Tip O'Neill, I have lost a lot of respect for the Country Club Replicans.

The Dems are so out of it now. It is like they are just giving the party up to the whackos. Sharpton, Jackson, DEAN???? If DEAN is the answer, you need to ask a lot better question.

The republican party being a "party for the rich" used to be true, but now it his a different meaning. They support the rich because they own the companies that give middle class America the jobs. The democrat party has changed dramatically from what it used to be. I often think that if JFK was alive today, he would be a republican now because of the direction the dems have taken. You correctly pointed out the types of organizations that have taken over the party. But, the average black population is starting to see more and more that the dems are not the party that claims to be for them. Seeing how Bush has put more minorities in high positions more then any democrat ever has, blacks are starting to see through the smoke and mirrors of the dems. I agree that both parties have issues. These days, you just have to use the "lesser of two evils" philosophy. :lol:

I have, for the better part of my 45 years, considered myself a Conservative Republican. I can't support the democratic party because of TWO "issues" that are part of the platform each and every year. (No need to go into THAT debate now.)

My Father, just as his Father before him, was a Democrat. The democratic party of today is in no way the party of my Father. If he were alive today, he would NOT vote for ANY democrat of today.

Anyway, I find that I consider myself to be more of a Conservative and not so much a Republican these days. I am open to a third party if they stand more for the things that I consider important. However, I do not see the day that I will EVER be able to support ANY liberal. This Country can't stand another left winger.

Just MHO. :)

I was raised around republicans. Most of my family are republicans. I do support a conservative platform which doesn't exist. I vote democrat because the republicans are not worker-friendly. I would rather pay more in income taxes and make the same money I was making in the 90's (income taxes do not go to federal spending, rather they are rent payments to Great Britain). As it stands now, not having a B.S. degree, I work for a wage. And, wages were better in the 90's, along with respect for the workers because demand was high. I am not a supply-side economist. With a supply side economy, the workforce gives up working conditions, benefits, etc. I don't not favor worker visas which displace American workers. I consider republicans as cheap-labor conservatives who are selfish, racist and arrogant. I do NOT want to be associated with those types, period.

Bush—Cheney CIA/Plame case indictments released this morning

Which confirms original report

Archived