ESPN comments about the game?

AUwingsfan

Hey folks! I couldn't stand to watch Gameday after the game, partly because I didn't want to relive the game again right after, but also because it is almost always a USC/Reggie Bush lovefest, so I didn't want to be sick after eating a big meal for the game :)

I was just curious as to whether or not anyone mentioned anything about us after the game, mainly in the form of a little respect for playing a top 10 team so well??? Any help would be appreciated.

War Eagle!!

I didn't watch it either, but I can tell you that Bob Davie, or whoever that tool bag was doing color, needs to be byotch slapped. He could not have kissed LSU's collective arse any harder than he did last night. He kept saying LSU would eventually wear down this outmanned Auburn defense. There was one point in the second quarter when LSU didn't even have a first down and they run a quick video clip of all the great LSU defensive plays so far in the game. :blink:

My only beef with the reporters was in the beginning when they said how everyone in Louisiana was rooting for LSU (some Katrina thing) and I laughed. :blink:

Now, they did also say how important LSU football was to the state (financial wise) which I agreed with....

My only beef with the reporters was in the beginning when they said how everyone in Louisiana was rooting for LSU (some Katrina thing) and I laughed.  :blink:

Now, they did also say how important LSU football was to the state (financial wise) which I agreed with....

191820[/snapback]

Obviously they were taking some liberties. Do you think they honestly thought everyone in Louisiana? However LSU does garner more statewide support than most teams as it is the only game in town for major Div 1 football.

Obviously they were taking some liberties. Do you think they honestly thought everyone in Louisiana? However LSU does garner more statewide support than most teams as it is the only game in town for major Div 1 football.

191836[/snapback]

Right. Which is why I understood and agreed with their latter comment. It does make sense and the state could use some normal event like that.

Just don't exactly agree with the state rooting for LSU. Many, Many, Many don't exactly root for LSU.

Archived