Prayer for a friend

autigeremt

Would the Auburn Family please pray for a Clemson Tiger fan/friend of mine whose Son-in-law, Grandson, and daughter began the a day of normalcy that turned tragic. They were involved in an auto accident today in Jacksonville, FL., causing the likelyhood of the loss of their 6 month old, unborn child. The grandfather, Steve Mason, needs a helping hand from all who believe. Thank you AU Tigers, and anyone else who would offer their thoughts and prayers.

I just got some good news.My daughter just called from the Hospital and everything is looking good.They stopped the contraptions and bleeding.The baby's heartbeat is strong.They are waiting on lab results.My daughter-in-Law is ok but scared and worried, of course.It will be a boy.Please keep the prayers comming.Thanks!

I just got some good news.My daughter just called from the Hospital and everything is looking good.They stopped the contraptions and bleeding.The baby's heartbeat is strong.They are waiting on lab results.My daughter-in-Law is ok but scared and worried, of course.It will be a boy.Please keep the prayers comming.Thanks!

192232[/snapback]

:cheer:

Archived