You want to know

moe

When Vaughn has to kick a Field Goal against Ole Miss, and makes it. The crowd will cheer and yell. I can just see the smile on his face :D

No offense to Vaughn but I hope our red zone offense is working well enough we don't need him...

192555[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking. Hopefully he'll just have PAT's and lots of kickoffs.

No offense to Vaughn but I hope our red zone offense is working well enough we don't need him...

192555[/snapback]

Exactly why I didn't get all of the hell Vaughn caught from some AU "fans". If you want to blame someone, blame the team for not getting those 5 TDs.

Exactly why I didn't get all of the hell Vaughn caught from some AU "fans". If you want to blame someone, blame the team for not getting those 5 TDs.

192561[/snapback]

That's what I was thinking...it wasn't our kicker's fault that our redzone offense blew it for us.

Yes. And we also realize that our redzone offense will eventually have to score TD's against the other good SEC defenses this year too....the first part of the season was a cake walk. Don't let the stats fool you...sorry StatTiger but it's true. ;)

The redzone offense is still just bad...it's like we cross the 20 yard line and become retarded for whatever reasons.

This must improve or we lose to UGA and UAT. :thumbsdown:

Archived