I love Alabama.....

SouthLink02

:roflol:

There is nothing wrong with this thread that I saw but I just am laughing because Auburn fans are ALWAYS making fun of Alabama fans for living in the past and doing this or that with Bear.....and browsing the Bama boards I see this

http://mb9.scout.com/falabamafans48326frm1...cID=84978.topic

What would coach Bryant say about the BCS

Now before some UA fans comes and thinks I am saying ONLY THEY DO...I am not...I hear H. Walker references every weekend.

I just think it was hilarious the thread title

:roflol:

There is nothing wrong with this thread that I saw but I just am laughing because Auburn fans are ALWAYS making fun of Alabama fans for living in the past and doing this or that with Bear.....and browsing the Bama boards I see this

http://mb9.scout.com/falabamafans48326frm1...cID=84978.topic

What would coach Bryant say about the BCS

Now before some UA fans comes and thinks I am saying ONLY THEY DO...I am not...I hear H. Walker references every weekend.

I just think it was hilarious the thread title

192585[/snapback]

Now you know why we laugh. :big: WDE :au:

I can just see it now crimson colored W.W.C.B.B.D. bracelets :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

192599[/snapback]

Beat me to the punch. First thing I thought of when I read this post. :roflol:

That is ONE of the many reasons we laugh at uaters. ! :big::roflol::roflol:

It goes even further than you know....

What would bear do bumper website and bumper sticker

A guy I work with, one of the most obnoxious UAT fans I ever met, actually has one on his truck. He brought it to work to grovel over with my co-workers who just happen to be 98% UAT "people."

A guy I work with, one of the most obnoxious UAT fans I ever met, actually has one on his truck. He brought it to work to grovel over with my co-workers who just happen to be 98% UAT "people."

192681[/snapback]

The truck or the bumper sticker? obviously the truck doesn't run. How did he get it into work and out of all the weeds in the front yard to show off his fancy bumper sticker?

He brought the bumper sticker inside with him as to yield it as a battle sword or something. After numerous "OOO's and AWH's", he places the "bumper" sticker on his diamond plated toolbox.

i understand the humor in this, but i just have to say that in one week, i see more references to "Thah Bahr" and "tradishun" on an Auburn site than i see references to ""Coach Bryant" and "tradition" on an Alabama site in a month.

Just my observations

Maybe you need to get out more. The smell of mothballs is overpowering these days. :D

He brought the bumper sticker inside with him as to yield it as a battle sword or something.  After numerous "OOO's and AWH's", he places the "bumper" sticker on his diamond plated toolbox.

192688[/snapback]

I just wasn't sure....Thought he may have detached his entire bumper and brought it in. never can assume with those crazy crimson kool-aid drinkers.

Archived