LISTEN UP FOLKS

tombigbeetiger

as a post on this board has said,ray "mule head" melick called coach tubs an idiot on tv saturday night....i went to the jox website to fire off an email and ,for some reason, they have a form for you to fill out about their programming.....the questions are very interesting and it appears that something might be getting their attention....please take the time to go and fill this out and voice your comments about what is going on.....we need to strike while the iron is hot......it only takes a couple of minutes and you never know.....the website is http://www.wjox690.com

as a post on this board has said,ray "mule head" melick called coach tubs an idiot on tv saturday night....i went to the jox website to fire off an email and ,for some reason, they have a form for you to fill out about their programming.....the questions are very interesting and it appears that something might be getting their attention....please take the time to go and fill this out and voice your comments about what is going on.....we need to strike while the iron is hot......it only takes a couple of minutes and you never know.....the website is http://www.wjox690.com

193812[/snapback]

I gave up on them when they replaced Scott with that idiot Jay Barker. He's a good guy and I have no problem with him as a person or as a Christian. But he stinks on the radio. No objectivity. Total Alabama homer. And his delivery is pathetic.

The last time I listened to that show, I counted how many times he said the words "as well" in an hour. He topped out in the high 30s.

I don't listen to that station at all. I don't listen to Finebaum. Both of them were just making me mad.

galen,as i have told you before,you are a man after my own heart,but this time there is action callled for.....just take the time to fill out this survey and maybe drop a note to the program manager....what is there to lose,my friend?

Just filled out the survey on JOX website and voice my disgust with Melick's comments. Also went to the Programming section and sent an email to the "HW/RM/KH" program site. Told them I was boycotting their program until host changes were made and that I was going to contact all of the afternoon show sponsers and express my displeasure with their sponsership of the show. This message needs to get out to all AU people within the listening area of this station.

What a surprise. All of my emails to JOX have been returned as a failure due to problems with the email address or invalid email address. My emails were sent directly thru the JOX website.

What a surprise. All of my emails to JOX have been returned as a failure due to problems with the email address or invalid email address. My emails were sent directly thru the JOX website.

193889[/snapback]

mine worked fine,but know what?.....could it be that so many people wrote in that it shut their server down?......none of mine came back

this also tells them they have many :au: listeners, could just be a marketing

trick. They don't care who gets pissed off, just so they know people are listening. :unsure:

That's what I did three times and got a returned email for invalid address each time. Maybe I'll try from my home computer later in the day.

Archived