Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About

Bottomfeeder

Forget Iraq, we are fighting the wrong war at the worng time. The Chinese are a major problem that blind leaders fail to recognize.

Chinese Defense Minister Gives Speech About WAR plans against the United States

http://www.halturnershow.com/ChineseDefens...rAgainstUS.html

We have serious problems and Iraq is a distraction from the real threats.

Forget Iraq, we are fighting the wrong war at the worng time. The Chinese are a major problem that blind leaders fail to recognize.

194589[/snapback]

So, Sec Def BF.... do we INVADE China ? I thought you didn't care for war, not against those who haven't attacked us yet.

And let's not forget the missle technology that Billary SOLD to the Chinese for illegal campaign $$. Way to go! :thumbsup:

194589[/snapback]

So, Sec Def BF.... do we INVADE China ? I thought you didn't care for war, not against those who haven't attacked us yet.

194610[/snapback]

No, by no means whatsoever. What we do is cut off all ties, economic included, with that COMMUNIST country. Then we buy back all secured debt owned by that COMMUNIST country and severe all relations with said COMMUNIST country, which will, in fact, harm all of you second mortgage holders and real estate flippers. Thus, finally bursting the real estate bubble and incurring a financial crash that will wake-up every American to the reality of err of their ways. The Federal Reserve will be disband and forget the IRS. Fiat currency will break the back of the American saver.

No, by no means whatsoever. What we do is cut off all ties, economic included, with that COMMUNIST country. Then we buy back all secured debt owned by that COMMUNIST country and severe all relations with said COMMUNIST country, which will, in fact, harm all of you second mortgage holders and real estate flippers. Thus, finally bursting the real estate bubble and incurring a financial crash that will wake-up every American to the reality of err of their ways. The Federal Reserve will be disband and forget the IRS. Fiat currency will break the back of the American saver.

Yeah, that'll happen. :roflol:

Start holding your breath..................................now!

What passes for logic these days:

Doing bidness with Communist China, making them an economic super power= GOOD!

Allowing American citizens to travel freely to Communist Cuba= Treasonous!

194931[/snapback]

I agree....this policy makes no sense. Plus, this Cuban embargo thing is keeping good cigars out of the market!

Volume Volume Volume! I doubt that Cuba could fill the manufacturing needs for such companies as WalMart.

Volume Volume Volume! I doubt that Cuba could fill the manufacturing needs for such companies as WalMart.

195056[/snapback]

Shopping Walmart adds to the perpetual race to the bottom. You can shop there, but I refuse to contribute to the delinquency of the Amercian middle-class savers. And, basic logic confirms the fact that Cuba cannot compete against the mass population of a Communist country. I would not expect that, and neither should you. Moreover, logic tells us that shipping costs would be dramatically reduced and a country of impoverished people would be helped. Plus, those cigars.

195056[/snapback]

Shopping Walmart adds to the perpetual race to the bottom. You can shop there, but I refuse to contribute to the delinquency of the Amercian middle-class savers. And, basic logic confirms the fact that Cuba cannot compete against the mass population of a Communist country. I would not expect that, and neither should you. Moreover, logic tells us that shipping costs would be dramatically reduced and a country of impoverished people would be helped. Plus, those cigars.

195128[/snapback]

Shipping cost? I'm guessing the size of various shipments helps keep shipping cost down, relatively speaking. Sure, Cuba is closer, but aside from cigars, what does Cuba really offer in the way of imports that can't be found through out the rest of the Caribbean?

I guess it's not so simple an issue, and I'm sure as soon as Castro dies, the proccess to renormalize trade w/ Cuba will move forward.

195056[/snapback]

195128[/snapback]

Shipping cost? I'm guessing the size of various shipments helps keep shipping cost down, relatively speaking. Sure, Cuba is closer, but aside from cigars, what does Cuba really offer in the way of imports that can't be found through out the rest of the Caribbean?

I guess it's not so simple an issue, and I'm sure as soon as Castro dies, the proccess to renormalize trade w/ Cuba will move forward.

195130[/snapback]

Why should I have to wait until Castro dies before my country allows me to travel 90 miles off the coast of the land of the brave and the home of the free? I can travel to China which continues to threaten Tawain, crushed its people at Tianemen Square and has no better of a human rights record. This is politics at its most illogical and worst-- the type that denies the freedom of American citizens. It is not Castro saying I can't travel there.

TexasTiger.. you can go to Cuba if you really want to. My congresswoman, Cynthia McKinney did it, She went down to help cut sugar cane w/ her beloved commie leader. There are reasons, as I said, that go back decades, despite Dem or Repub Presidents, and remain US policy.

Kinda makes one wonder who's really running this place, huh?

Archived