I am leaving today for the game!

Aubie7

Wish I could go wit you. Got a brother in Louisville that is going but can't get away from the office. :angry:

Have a good and safe trip!

Smack does bad ol puddy tats!

we are leaving tomorrow night.....the las SEC stadium on my list to visit......

194745[/snapback]

I got to see the last of the SEC at Arkansas, two weeks ago! Congrats on your completion of the cycle!

Who all here has been to all 12 stadiums. I am not counting Little Rock, because it is not an on-campus site.

we are leaving tomorrow night.....the las SEC stadium on my list to visit......

194745[/snapback]

Who all here has been to all 12 stadiums. I am not counting Little Rock, because it is not an on-campus site.

194805[/snapback]

Been to all including LR. Best experience IMO is South Carolina. (after you navigate through the goat pens from the fair across the street it is a really good atmosphere.

Guest Tigrinum Major

I will be at Fort McClellan, Alabama, training.

Just remember that as you go to sleep under the blanket of security I provide and then question the manner in which I provide it. You want me on that wall! You need me on that wall! So I don't give a damn about what you think you are entitled...

Sorry, I just felt a need to post something in this thread.

i'll be in the commonwealth tomorrow night.

this will be 11 or 12 for me during my college career. amazingly the only stadium i've never been to resides in my place of birth: columbia, south carolina. in my defense, we moved to starkville before i turned one. i'll get there eventually.

My son and I are leaving tomorrow at noon. We want to try and check out the gathering at Red Mile. Did anyone see the Leonards' Losers game prediction? I love the halftime statement at the end:

Auburn at Kentucky

11/05/2005

In only their second meeting since 1995, Tommy Tuberville herds his Big Striped Cats into the Commonwealth cathouse this Saturday for a meeting of the feline brethren.

In last year's meetup, the Tuberville Tabbies got off to a 21-0 lead in the first quarter, and never looked back. The Tabbies haven't changed their stripes, so expect more of the same, and near the half, someone will need to call the humane society.

Leonard's Loser: Kentucky by 18

Archived