Hilarious

auwallace

Has anyone here actually been in Banana Joe's in Tampa? I for one have been there once and in my opinion it isn't clean enough for dogs to have sex in the bathroom. Course never can tell how much alcohol has been consumed either. Let me re-phrase.....no sober person would do that....well let me re-phrase again......No sober woman would. Yea that's it....guys pretty much would anywhere!

I think he means picture of the criminal act, you know, so we can see if they were really guilty or not :P

impressive saniflush, but not really the photos....never mind

195822[/snapback]

Oh I understood completely. That's why I said for now... may take a while for those photo's to surface but I have no doubt in my mind that they will. just something to get the ball rolling.

195822[/snapback]

Oh I understood completely. That's why I said for now... may take a while for those photo's to surface but I have no doubt in my mind that they will. just something to get the ball rolling.

195829[/snapback]

If you do find them, could you please block out the face of the second girl. It would make the reading a little easier...

:poke:

195822[/snapback]

195829[/snapback]

If you do find them, could you please block out the face of the second girl. It would make the reading a little easier...

195832[/snapback]

As sick and repulsed by these acts as I am, if I find any "evidence" I will consider it my civic duty to this BB to post the appropriate links. ;)

195822[/snapback]

195829[/snapback]

195832[/snapback]

As sick and repulsed by these acts as I am, if I find any "evidence" I will consider it my civic duty to this BB to post the appropriate links. ;)

195835[/snapback]

Twice...

;)

Cheerleader on cheerleader love coupled with a good cat fight. Make it 25 cent draft beer night and it doesn't get any better than this! Well, maybe spring for a nosejob for the black haired girl.

The blonde girl and I share the same birthday, only...ahem...a few years apart. Go Libra!!

Cheerleader on cheerleader love coupled with a good cat fight. Make it 25 cent draft beer night and it doesn't get any better than this! Well, maybe spring for a nosejob for the black haired girl.

The blonde girl and I share the same birthday, only...ahem...a few years apart. Go Libra!!

196146[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

caveman0dz.th.gif

Archived