Frank Broyles Asshattery?

auwallace

My asshatery award goes to the ESPN announcers for the AU UGA game, they pronounced McClover's name like a four leaf clover.....like he is Irish.....I mean cmon, If he is Irish then I am Brad Pitts more attractive brother. :blink: Wait, this doesnt sound half bad :big:

My asshatery award goes to the ESPN announcers for the AU UGA game, they pronounced McClover's name like a four leaf clover.....like he is Irish.....I mean cmon, If he is Irish then I am Brad Pitts more attractive brother.  :blink: Wait, this doesnt sound half bad  :big:

198504[/snapback]

Actually, if you watch the Auburn Football Review, Stanley says it like clover. I thought it was like Glover.

Holtz,.. I guess in trying to jab Auburn called us The University of Auburn.

Good guess Lou, oh by the way Frank called and wants to know why the :arky: have not been on tv.

don't forget:

al "burgess" - davies

"ontarrius" williams - davies

karibi "dayday" - the girl on the sidelines

i'll let 'em slide on devin, as i've never heard his last name pronounced the same way

but anyways, my vote is for davies

I heard the Al Burgess and Ontarius Williams from these simpletons, but I must have missed Hot Holly Rowe's comment due to the tinkling of ice in my 14th empty glass of my Beard-Eaves Special drink. Needed something to calm the ol' Big Dude nerves.....

Davie was also pronouncing the last part of Max Jean-Giles name, offensive tackle for UGA, like "Gillis" (Rhyme with Willis)

Davie is in the asshattery running each and every week in my book.

I heard the Al Burgess and Ontarius Williams from these simpletons, but I must have missed Hot Holly Rowe's comment due to the tinkling of ice in my 14th empty glass of my Beard-Eaves Special drink.  Needed something to calm the ol' Big Dude nerves.....

198529[/snapback]

dude, were you watching the game at my house? :big: i think it was my 12th 'special' drink though.

also, i thought that JEAN-GILLES (sp?) was pronounced like WILLIS. i had heard it like that several games on tv. oh well.

My favorite was on ESPN Sunday whe the announcer called Aromashudu "Obomashudu"

Actually Tubs calls them Obanu and Aromadu. Always has.

my FBAH Award goes to:..............

Brodie Croyle "In Order to Beat LSU... We have to score points"

REALLY?

198542[/snapback]

Bingo, we have a winner :cheer:

Yea, I'm guessing that scoring points is a real good way to win a ball game. Man, you can't get nothin' past that boy.

I watched the playback Sunday night and CTT finally pronounced Obomanu correctly. He even admitted that he finally got it right and said his mom's been giving him grief about it. :D

my FBAH Award goes to:..............

Brodie Croyle "In Order to Beat LSU... We have to score points"

REALLY?

198542[/snapback]

Just to bad his Defense has been the one that has had to do it to win, which came back to bite them against LSwho.

My favorite was on ESPN Sunday whe the announcer called Aromashudu "Obomashudu"

Actually Tubs calls them Obanu and Aromadu.  Always has.

198541[/snapback]

Actually, during the Auburn Football Review, Tubs got it right this time! He said it was time he got it right.

my vote is either for ken darby for his comments about it being easy to run on us OR for mike sheila simply out of principle.

Archived