Quote of the Day

Tigermike

"Two weeks ago we were 9-0 and we felt like we were knocking on the door. Right now you feel like you're trying to find the right address," Alabama Head Coach Mike Shula.

:big::big::big:

AUBURN 28

ALABAMA 18

4 IN A ROW!

Runnerup Quote of the Day:

"We're obviously not as good as we thought we were two weeks ago," Croyle said. "We thought we were going to go undefeated and play for the SEC championship. We were almost there.  

Almost there. {sniff ... dabs at corner of eye with knuckled fingers} Excuse me, but I've .. got .. something .. in my eye. {SNIFF} :(

Good God Almighty. If ever a team was exposed for being a fraud, uat in AUBURN last Saturday has to be Exhibit A in the court of public opinion. To think that pollsters across the country had that team ranked as high as #3 & considering them for the Rose Bowl, well ... that's just an indictment on the method of using polls to rank teams. I'm glad AU showed the world that they are BY FAR better than uat in any category you can think of: offense, defense, special teams, coaching, fans, facilities, game day atmosphere, etc. War Damn Eagle at 365 x 4 + 1 (don't forget the leap year) = 1,321 straight days of BRAGGING RIGHTS! :cheer::au:

Archived