To the victor go the laughs...

quietfan

Has no one started a post-Iron Bowl joke thread yet? Okay, my first three submissions:

I hear Brodie Croyle may give up hunting. Now he knows how all those doves he sacked up in South America feel...

Ken Darby wants Shula to let him move exclusively to special teams. He figures he'll get to touch the ball a lot more returning kick-offs!

Rader's at the library researching tackle- and guard-eligible plays. He doesn't expect them to run as well as Darby, but since they're going to be in the backfield anyway...

Look at the bright side Bama, at least you got to knock the dust off of all that bama gear for awhile.....oh well, back to the closet it goes.

After the controversial "no safety" call, Shula now wishes he had the O-line playing defense for that play...they have a lot more experience with tackles for losses.

Serta called Brodie, and and said they are dropping the counting sheep campaign, and asked him to be their new spokesman since he spends so much time on his back..

:lol:

From B'ham News Sound Off (H. Haynes - Sylacauga, AL)

The District Atty's office is investigating a homicide in Auburn. Brodie Croyle got killed Saturday on the Plain. They are considering chrges against the UAT offensive line for aiding and abetting.

:roflol:

The biggest joke associated with this game?

They call those eleven "britts" an offense! :lol::lol::lol:

Wal-Mart stores all over the state of Alabama have reported an incredible increase in the sale of moth balls beginning Sunday morning 11/20. The company has not yet determined the reason for the sudden change in buying habits, but has noted that their employees noted that most of the purchacers were missing teeth, had tobacco stains on their cheeks and had very bad dispositons, many of them mumbling something about a barn, Shuler and Brodie.

The bammer team had to wait until the stadium cleared before they headed to the bus - they had been humiliated enough. Unfortunately, they missed supper, so the Auburn cooks made them a Brodie Special for the long ride home... a SACK lunch... :big:

Made that'en up all by myself... :blink:

Here's a good one.............................

AND HE GOES DOWN AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

Wal-Mart stores all over the state of Alabama have reported an incredible increase in the sale of moth balls beginning Sunday morning 11/20.  The company has not yet determined the reason for the sudden change in buying habits, but has noted that their employees noted that most of the purchacers were missing teeth, had tobacco stains on their cheeks and had very bad dispositons, many of them mumbling something about a barn, Shuler and Brodie.

200106[/snapback]

Customer service counters at Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Thrift Stores across the state of Alabama reported an extremely high return on merchandise Sunday. No explanation has been determined for the sudden spike in sales returns, but several employees have noted most of the purchasers were missing teeth, had tobacco stains on their cheeks and had very bad dispositons. Many of them were said to be mumbling something about a barn, Shuler and Brodie, and a lack of moth balls in the state.

Meanwhile, managers at the Hannah Home Thrift Store reported an upsurge in Crimson Tide memorabilia being donated. "It's absolutely amazing," said Bobby Fellers, manager of the Greenbow branch of the Hannah Home Thrift Store. "We haven't seen this much Crimson Tide gear pass through here in 15 years. We can't handle all these donations. It'd take a warehouse the size of the Mobile Coliseum to store all this stuff."

The biggest joke associated with this game?

They call those eleven "britts" an offense! :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

200080[/snapback]

That Britt dude "playing' Center is a joke. He keeps talking about how good he has played. To bad he's not back next year.

The Alabama Department of Environmental Management (ADEM) announced today that it was placing the crow on the state's Endangered Species list. An ADEM spokeperson said the bird's numbers has been dangerously reduced ever since it became the main dietary staple of people who once said Tommy Tuberville would never be more than a "7- or 8-win" coach.

Okay, I have to give credit where credit is due--these came from other threads, but they're hilarious and should be added to this list:

From AWK on the "Honk if you sacked Brodie" thread:

What's black and blue and looks great on Brodie Croyle?

--Stanley McClover!

Idea from Bottomfeeder on the "Excuses" thread:

Security at Jordan-Hare stadium briefly went on terrorist alert when a series of explosions rocked the stadium Saturday. Fortunately they were able to stand down when they realized the sounds were just sonic booms produced by Auburn defenders screaming past the Alabama offensive line.

:roflol: Good ones, AWK & Bottomfeeder!

Voting has now opened on what will now be known as the Croyle-Heisman Trophy. After four years of outstanding performance (hey the Bammers said he'd win at LEAST two Heismans), the Heisman voters thought it wise to not only rename the trophy after Mr. Croyle, but they updated the statue to match his likeness as well. Take a look at the early mockup.

fetalposition.jpg

I knew Carnell Wiliiams grew up a Bama fan and decided to come to Auburn at the last minute.

I know Brandon Cox wanted to play for Bama but wasn't offered and is happy he ended up at Auburn.

But who would have dreamed Brodie Croyle would be buried on Pat Dye Field?

Regardless of which bowls AU & UAT end up in, I hear neither team will have a curfew on the trip. Seems no one on the Bama coaching staff wants to tell the team it's "sack time", while no one at Auburn wants to use the phrase "lights out" near Coach Borges.

The CBS announcer stating "THIS IS SAD" referring to Brodie being sacked again.

200895[/snapback]

My take on that comment was that for all the pre-game hype they made of this game, they were keeping an eye on viewership across the country and were afraid of TV viewers changing the channel before the 1st quarter ended.

uat better step up in the next couple of years and give AU some competition otherwise our rivalry game won't be on prime time TV anymore. We'll be reduced to halftime show clips like that classic rivalry: Harvard-Yale.

Archived