To the Bama fans that went to the game...

AuNuma1

As I and the rest of the stadium watched those emotional clips of Coach Dye during the ceremony, I was delightfully surprised at how the Alabama fans let us do that without being obnoxious or loud. There was 7-8-9 minutes where the stadium was pretty quiet during those clips and I was just waiting for the rammar jammar stuff or whatever. This would not have gone off as well as it did if we had say, Ole Miss or LSU fans in attendance.

So seriously, big thanks to the Alabama fans in attendance. :thumbsup:

As I and the rest of the stadium watched those emotional clips of Coach Dye during the ceremony, I was delightfully surprised at how the Alabama fans let us do that without being obnoxious or loud.  There was 7-8-9 minutes where the stadium was pretty quiet during those clips and I was just waiting for the rammar jammar stuff or whatever.  This would not have gone off as well as it did if we had say, Ole Miss or LSU fans in attendance.

So seriously, big thanks to the Alabama fans in attendance.  :thumbsup:

200119[/snapback]

Agreed. I talked to a number of :ua: fans who liked the dedication. The ones I talked too were actually well informed fans and one actually went on to say that he wished Dye could have been the one to replace "bar".

Archived