Andre Smith

vatz22au

During the AU vs Bama game, it is told that Andre Smith was seen going to each of the recruits that AU brought to the AU vs Bama game trying to sway them over to bama.

He reportedly was seen asking Neil Caudle," Do you really want to be here?" Caudle goes," Of course, I'm home..." Next, he asked...," Well cmon, who do you think is gonna start?" Caudle replies," Brandon.....hopefully I can learn from his progression."

Soon after, some of the assistant coaches were seen asking Andre and his uncle to stop or leave the game. You can find this information on the "War Room" (I guess on scouts.com or rivals I believe?)if you have a paid account.

I doesn't really matter. I wouldn't hammer the guy that bad, he is probably just an Alabama fan. Auburn is the dominant program and this year's #1 recruit's opinion doesn't mean anything. It's really kind of sad when you think of it.

When you're raised on the dark side, it's just tough see the light some times. At least ole Andre will make 3 or 4 yrs. of good pay before he tries to go pro. I doubt that he did much to sway any recruits that watched the beatdown. They might feel sorry for him going there, thats about all.

So, he's given a free ticket to the game by AU and then spends his time hasseling the other recruits to sign for uat. ... ... :no: ... ... All I can say is that andre smith is displaying that notorious bammie class. They deserve one another. What a punk. :puke:

i'm sure it helped him the fact that Bama dominated the game...wait nevermind :P

yeah who'd want to come here?

I can't say I blame him-Bama needs all the help it can get-i'd say they need more help than only he can provide on the Oline

He's just on a mission.....to get a bonus for Christmas :P

He's on his way to LOOSER, so cut him a break................. NOT!!!!!

Get ready to find yourself on your back for 4 years every November, Mr. Smith!

I'm thinking back over the game and wondering, at what point in that game exactly was he asking kids if they wanted to play for Auburn instead of Bama? I mean when was the GOOD time to aske that questions and how was he not laughed off the field? It's such a bizarre thing for even a Crimson Neck to do doing THAT game that it sounds like a rather suspect story...or Andre's one taco short of a combination platter.

Just wondering, why does Andre continue to hold out IF he is a Bammer lock? Maybe Andre wants to see places he hasn't seen before and influence people! I suppose he and his Dad's actions (if true) shows some more of that great Bammer "Class" they are always talking about but not living....ha :au:

• 2 months later...

Let's not dredge this up again. This thread died back in November but the accusation was never proven. Andre went to bammer. Whoopie. We brought in a better class overall according to most people. Let's move on.

Archived