Let me be the first to say

eagle76

USC and Univ. of Texas are the class of the ncaa div I programs this year. You can say what you want about no defense and strength of schedules, but either of these teams could hold their own with the bottom feeders of the NFL. I love my AUBURN TIGERS, but these two teams could beat us or any body else badly (I said COULD not WOULD). I don't think I could watch the possible beating. These two teams have so much offensive power that good defenses will eventually get worn down. Sit back and really analyze what they have and give both of these teams props for a great year. Should be one hell of a mnc game.

Reggie Bush is awesome, no doubt; but those holes he and White have to run through are unbelievable. As the color announcer said, the line of scrimmage is already 3 yards further down the field by the time they get there. I think Bush has wrapped up the Heisman. Now, (finally) we will get to see what Chizik can do against Bush and Leinart...

but either of these teams could hold their own with the bottom feeders of the NFL.

203185[/snapback]

you're nuts. there are about 5-10 players on the whole roster of either team that might ever be good enough to play for a bottom feeder in the NFL.

The NFL is made up of college all stars.

This is just a dumb thing to say.

USC and Univ. of Texas are the class of the ncaa div I programs this year. You can say what you want about no defense and strength of schedules, but either of these teams could hold their own with the bottom feeders of the NFL. I love my AUBURN TIGERS, but these two teams could beat us or any body else badly (I said COULD not WOULD). I don't think I could watch the possible beating. These two teams have so much offensive power that good defenses will eventually get worn down. Sit back and really analyze what they have and give both of these teams props for a great year. Should be one hell of a mnc game.

203185[/snapback]

They play such great teams as well..... :rolleyes:

Give me a break man....

Archived