Always liked Craig James

tiger88

I always like the pony when he was at ESPN. Hated to see him go.

Saw him this weekend on the abc studio show and bcs selection show and he was always knocking the bcs. All the other stooges are like, "say what you wan't about the bcs you gotta admit it worked this year". James doesn't let em slide. Says it was just luck that it worked this year and still heavily opposes it.

I like the fact he speaks his mind on this. Of course the d@#$ thing works if there are only two undefeated teams at the end of the season who just happen to be ranked bcs #1 and #2.

I guess they're just ganna wait til another team gets reamed and deal with all the controversy again.

Saw him this weekend on the abc studio show and bcs selection show and he was always knocking the bcs. All the other stooges are like, "say what you wan't about the bcs you gotta admit it worked this year".  James doesn't let em slide. Says it was just luck that it worked this year and still heavily opposes it.

I like the fact he speaks his mind on this. Of course the d@#$ thing works if there are only two undefeated teams at the end of the season who just happen to be ranked bcs #1 and #2.

I guess they're just ganna wait til another team gets reamed and deal with all the controversy again.

203448[/snapback]

Heard him also. Was glad he spoke up!

Saw him this weekend on the abc studio show and bcs selection show and he was always knocking the bcs. All the other stooges are like, "say what you wan't about the bcs you gotta admit it worked this year".  James doesn't let em slide. Says it was just luck that it worked this year and still heavily opposes it.

203448[/snapback]

What's his name on Gameday?? boy Corso or Herbie, but the other guy, Chris Fowler that's it, He says the same thing opposite Poorso and Hebert. He says it is still a flawed system only b/c there was nothing of compromise, nore than 2 undefeateds or no undefeateds. I can't stand Goorso and Flowbie talking about how it worked this year :puke:

I avoid gameday like the plague since I can't stand to listen to spew holtz chew on his cheeks and slurp while he talks. Not to mention that he is a useless windbag. Also not to mention that most of the announcers are mindless corporate stooges (see corso and herbstreit).

Archived