All Tebow threads combined

DKW 86

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Word is Shula spent 12 hours with Tebow yesterday and he still decided on Florida. Nice! Even funnier is that the Gatorade Player of the Year from Alabama is a qb from Tuscaloosa who committed to Spurrier on Sunday. Nice Plan B 'bama.

tebow is headed to Florida!

205280[/snapback]

Darn it! He would have looked real good in one of those dark pink unis laid out on the turf @ JH West. :big:

Thats fine with me, I'll love to see that fried gator all over the field come next year

A  "He wont play a down of college ball."

B  "He's overrated."

C  "So and so is better."

D  "Tennessee and Roy Kramer are to blame."

205283[/snapback]

Sounds like you took those quotes off your LSU board. All I have seen is Bama fans wishing him luck and moving on.

You heard it right. I just tuned into finebaum to hear what they bammers were saying about Tebow today, and a guest/caller said that if Tebow does what God wants, he will go to bama. That bama is the place where he will grow closer to God.  :blink:   "If he is obedient to God, he will go to Alabama"...wow

205236[/snapback]

But remember, for some Bama fans, "God" wore/wears a hound's tooth hat! :big:

Alot of people figured he'd be at UF. His whole family, friends, home state....big UF fans. Im sure Bama got close, but he wants to be in his home state.

It was news to me that he never attended class in high school since he was homeschooled. With this, I was wondering if there are any cases of high school homeschooled kids that have gone on to superstardom at the D1 level?

From USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/preps/footb...htm?POE=SPOISVA

I start this thread with heavy heart. I have fought the good fight for probably five years. I have tried to calm folks down about overhyping players. Watts at Alabama was said to be a lock for TWO Heismans, multipe MNCs. Of Brodie Croyle, it was said "He will never lose to Auburn, it means to much to him..."

We all know how they turned out. I blame the fans for the unreasonable expectations. Without further ado, here is a few from yours truly...

Sighted on the net a day or so ago:

"Tebow Sweat Said to Cure Cancer" From ITAT

"Tim Tebow Radio Network Gives Airtime to Paul Finebaum"

"Tebow Brings Peace to Middle East"

"Tebow Solves Riddle of Bermuda Triangle"

"Tebow DNA Identifed On Church Holy Relics"

"Tebow Named Newest Addition To Holy Trinity: Joins God, Jesus, Holy Spirit and Bryant"

Add at will....

205135[/snapback]

Sorry DKW,

Urban Meyer has done that all.

205249[/snapback]

Hey, Tebow doesnt even have to POINT tho.... ;) He just speaks and it happens... B)

tim tebow has not played a down in college football and he is dominating a message board that has no affiliation with him at all. I normally keep up with recruiting but this is almost as bad as when lebron came out of high school. WHO FREAKIN CARES, we have a football team as well and there is plenty to talk about regarding them including the bowl game.

Don't cry about Tebow 'bamafan4ever...surely, Tebow chose Florida because there was a better likelihood he wouldn't be constantly sacked.

205292[/snapback]

Cry? Nah! I would have loved for TT to come to the Tide but I understand he had to go with his heart. With regard to our OL, we'll be just fine especially with the commits we have lined up. We won 9 games despite our offensive line and AU exposed us and beat us bad but even with that "terrible" line we had this year, your team had to go to OT to win. What's going to happen when we get better?

Just be happy with your western division title this year. With Less Smiles as your HC, it may be your last for a while.

because it funny to watch the bammerfarts meltdown and their spin machines start up....they are laughable and are experts at finding themselves in a hole and attempting to get out of that hole by digging it deeper

205306[/snapback]

i do agree it is fun to watch the bammers squirm but honestly i have not heard a single bammer ever say tebow would be their salvation and that he would win national championships and heismans. Those statements have only been made by other schools message boards and by radio talk show hosts. He would have been a great catch and you can't blame shula for going after him. We've lost out on situations like that as well. However, Chris Leak was the #1 rated qb coming out of high school and what has he done?

How does that work? I don't see how you can be eligible to play on a high school's team if you don't attend the high school? Can it work that way in the state of Alabama as well?

I had heard that Tebow was home-schooled, but I thought that meant for elementary or middle school grades. Does he get a diploma from Neese as well?

I'm sure he's a fine young man, the situation just sounds weird to me--can anyone explain?

This is HILARIOUS!!!! An LSEwe and a Bammer meeting on an AUBURN board to fuss and fight!!!

Poor Bammers...... the whole world is laughing at them for their silly behavior and they think they have to rationalize their every move.

Too easy:

(1) Between now & signing day, Tebow's star rating will drop from 5 to 3.

(2) uat doesn't need him because they have Thurston Howell III returning ready to heave Hail Mary-type passes.

(3) roe-ty-roe! {It's rolling baby, it's rolling!}

WHAT WALLACE SAID!!!!!!!!! I think a lot of you overestimate the power of one freaking 18 year old to sway recruits. This is ridiculous... A big load of who gives a CRAP...

Archived