A VERY Merry Christmas

WarTim

I will, most likely, not have an opportunity to spend much time on the board over the next few days. I just wanted to take this opportunity to wish all of you a VERY Merry Christmas. Enjoy your family time. Cherish each and every moment with the ones that you love. (Take the time to actually TELL them that you love them.)

Remember that behind all of the usual trappings, and there is nothing wrong with enjoying the "trappings", there is a REASON for the SEASON. God gave His most perfect Gift to save the world. Don't forget to remember Him.

God Bless All, Merry Christmas, and.....WAR :au: EAGLE ! ! !

Tim & the WarTim "Family"

I also will be with family the next few days.

I would like to wish you all a

VERY MERRY & BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!! We are having Santa Claus at our house here in Houston this year, just the three of us, which will be nice. It's time we started our own family traditions. Then on Tuesday after, we are headed to Northeast Allerbammer for four days of togetherness with my parents, grandmothers, sister, cousins, etc. Four days at a time is about all we can stand... :big:

So no, I won't be posting much either until after the first of the year. I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and an even better 2006.

Love to all,

Jenny

PS - And Happy Anniversary to Tim and Mrs. Tim!!! 27 years is wonderful - what a great example you set for your children - and for the rest of us too!!!

Great Thread WT.

Merry Christmas to all and many thanks for the LOVE ya'll show for me throughout the entire year. *grin* [Yes, AUE, I know.]

Oops, client - I have to go.

LE!

Merry Christmas from all of us still working on this lovely friday before christmas! HOpe all are safe!!!! War Eagle!!!!

Merry Christmas to all!

Happy Birthday Jesus!

Thank you Auburn for a wonderful 2005 and look forward to a victory

over the badgers in 2006!

War Eagle!

Merry Christmas from the Pacific Northwest.

206776[/snapback]

Merry Christmas on behalf of all the "loyal" BAMA fans on this board. I take it upon myself to wish you all a Merry and Blessed Christmas, and a victory over the Badgers.

Roll Tide and WDE!

Merry Christmas to most

Happy holidays to the rest

Thank-you God for Your most PERFECT GIFT !!!

As another Tim once said, "God bless us every one."

Archived