I think some of you guys have a problem

AUHansel

You might want to see the Kevin Sears thread started a couple of days ago. roflol.gif

The KS thread has 3 replies...the "Look what finbaum and bammies have to say" has 26....nuff said...

207418[/snapback]

I would say post more on it yourself then. Most of the threads I have seen on this board that have a large number of replies, have had them for two reasons.

1) Nobody has heard about that particular item and everyone is asking questions about it.

2) Some comedy develops from said thread and everyone starts ringing in.

Now in my opinion the reverse of #1 is true in this case. Most all of us have read the newspaper/internet stories concerning it so it has not gotten as much play. In the case of Jack Danials Wilson there was no press about the incident or the punishment to speak of, so it had the buzz going off around here. (not to mention the entire run that Galen started on it with the name play) That's the way it looks to me anyway. :D

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, I was just overwhelmed with Bama information when I logged on. I hate them just as much as the next auburn fan, but I don't spend that much of my time here just hating on them. I'd just rather talk about Auburn before Bama.

207400[/snapback]

"KNOW YOUR ENEMY"!!!! :lol:

:au::homer:

Archived