I think some of you guys have a problem

AUHansel

The current(before I posted this) first 8 threads are about or related to Bama. Some of you are going way overboard. I like making fun of them but a lot of you take it to a whole other level. It seems like some of you care more about bama looking bad or losing than you do about auburn.

About like your signature huh?

BTW, Was your post out of sarcasm? haha

And it really doesn't bother me because after our kicker missed 5 fieldgoals, all I heard for the next couple of weeks after it was jokes about him... One in particular was the one where he tried hanging himself but he couldn't kick the chair from under him or somethign like that.

The current(before I posted this) first 8 threads are about or related to Bama. Some of you are going way overboard. I like making fun of them but a lot of you take it to a whole other level. It seems like some of you care more about bama looking bad or losing than you do about auburn.

207183[/snapback]

Hansel, they're called fairweather/bandwagon fans. Every school has them. Anyone, IN MY OPINION, who is "Anti-BAMA or Anti-AU" before being "Pro-AU or Pro-BAMA" is not a real fan. I think you should care more about your school looking good than your opponent looking like an idiot. If all you want to do is bash the opposition, you're not a real fan.

Again, it's all my opinion.

I think a lot of these posts come out of there being nothing else to talk about. However, I certainly will take an Auburn win over a bama loss any day. Don't get me wrong though, a bama loss sure is nice regardless of the circumstances.

I think a lot of these posts come out of there being nothing else to talk about.  However, I certainly will take an Auburn win over a bama loss any day.  Don't get me wrong though, a bama loss sure is nice regardless of the circumstances.

207204[/snapback]

Welcome to the site... i know i may be a rival fan, but i'm around here a pretty good bit. Anyways, saw you were new, and just wanted to extend my welcome...

Can i do that on an AU site? :huh:

Thanks for the welcome.  Got tired of doing nothing but defending Auburn on the auburnsports.com open forum.

207209[/snapback]

hey, what do you think i'm doin here? Defendin BAMA, always! :big: It's hard work, but i get a lil' help, and hey, you gotta fight the good fight, ya know? :big:

hey, what do you think i'm doin here?  Defendin BAMA, always! :big:   It's hard work, but i get a lil' help, and hey, you gotta fight the good fight, ya know?

Yeah but at least the arguments pertain to football most of the time. Over there most threads start with a flame as of late.

207183[/snapback]

Hansel, they're called fairweather/bandwagon fans. Every school has them. Anyone, IN MY OPINION, who is "Anti-BAMA or Anti-AU" before being "Pro-AU or Pro-BAMA" is not a real fan. I think you should care more about your school looking good than your opponent looking like an idiot. If all you want to do is bash the opposition, you're not a real fan.

Again, it's all my opinion.

207201[/snapback]

I agree with part of your statement but having two schools in state that are striving for upper tier success is part of the reason there is happiness when your instate rival steps on their hangy downy part. You don't think that Alabama's lull has helped Auburn? Vise versa when Auburn has been down you don't think it has helped Alabama? If you don't, in my opinion you are fooloing yourself. All of these events are connected.

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I HATE Bama; SCREW Bama.

I HATE Bama; SCREW Bama.

I HATE BAMMER; SCREW BAMMER.

BAMMER SUX; BAMMER SUX.

BAMMER SUX; BAMMER SUX.

AUBURN, THE UNIVERSITY OF ALABAMA!

Any YOU think I have a PROBLEM?

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I HATE Bama; SCREW Bama.

I HATE Bama; SCREW Bama.

BAMMER SUX; BAMMER SUX.

BAMMER SUX; BAMMER SUX.

207262[/snapback]

NOPE...sounds about right to me. And if Hansel had my Bamar parents, especially my redneck Bamar Daddy (whom I loved dearly...but who teased me unmercifully during the Bahr years), he wouldn't be harboring those thoughts. B) WAR EAGLE!!!

:au::homer:

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I hate Bama; Screw Bama.

I HATE Bama; SCREW Bama.

I HATE Bama; SCREW Bama.

BAMMER SUX; BAMMER SUX.

BAMMER SUX; BAMMER SUX.

207262[/snapback]

Dang, the stars must be perfectly aligned. Legal Eagle and I are in perfect agreement :big::big:

Hansel, you ever heard of bragging rights? :poke:

I've heard of bragging rights and I use them...all the time. But I don't sit around with other Auburn fans ragging on them all the time. If I ever have conversations with Bama fans I let em know about the last four years. I just thought it was pretty funny that the first two pages on were pretty much all about Bama. I know there's a lot of down time right now because we haven't had a game in forever, but some of yall talk about bama more than you do about auburn. It's not a big deal but I just thought it was a little excessive. WAR EAGLE!!!!

I agree 100% with AUHansel....There are countless mentions to which Tide player may or may not be ineligable for the Cotton Bowl....but NO mention as to Kevin Sears not playing in OUR game. This should be the Anti-Bama Nation forums.

I agree 100% with AUHansel....There are countless mentions to which Tide player may or may not be ineligable for the Cotton Bowl....but NO mention as to Kevin Sears not playing in OUR game. This should be the Anti-Bama Nation forums.

207315[/snapback]

You might want to see the Kevin Sears thread started a couple of days ago. :roflol:

I too believe that there are too many members who are obsessed with Alabama. If a bama coach has a serve case of flatulence, a post will surface here by certain members. I wish that I could only hear about the Bummers once a year, after we beat them (again). Would I rather talk about Auburn or Alabama...um, that's a difficult choice.

:rolleyes:

Please bear with me, I am NOT obsessed with Bammer, I am obsessed with HATING Bammer. There is a big difference. I don't sit around worrying about Bammer this or Bammer that, I couldn't give a rat's ass what Bammer does. All I care about is being on top. When you are on top, you have earned the right to be as obnoxious to Bammers as possible. Take no prisoners, shoot the wounded. I have been giving my lawyer so much grief that he told me last week that a month has passed since the game and enough is enough. Oh, I'm soooo sorry Mr. Lawyer. Auburnites do not allow surrender, we merely turn the volume up to maximum. Bend over and assume the current position.

Don't be fooled, the Bammers are waiting to throw The Thumb back in our face. Daniel Moore awaits the print. Make them pay each and every day. Knell by your bed and say your prayers each nite and wake up sharing The Thumb with everyone you meet. Don't let one day go by without ruining at least one Bammer's day.

All this Bammer hate and it's Zoloft time.

Happy New Years Bammers :moon: Only 10 months to the Iron Bowl and The Thumb.

Please bear with me, I am NOT obsessed with Bammer, I am obsessed with HATING Bammer.  There is a big difference.  I don't sit around worrying about Bammer this or Bammer that, I couldn't give a rat's ass what Bammer does.  All I care about is being on top.  When you are on top, you have earned the right to be as obnoxious to Bammers as possible.  Take no prisoners, shoot the wounded.  I have been giving my lawyer so much grief that he told me last week that a month has passed since the game and enough is enough.  Oh, I'm soooo sorry Mr. Lawyer.  Auburnites do not allow surrender, we merely turn the volume up to maximum.  Bend over and assume the current position.

Don't be fooled, the Bammers are waiting to throw The Thumb back in our face.  Daniel Moore awaits the print.  Make them pay each and every day.  Knell by your bed and say your prayers each nite and wake up sharing The Thumb with everyone you meet.  Don't let one day go by without ruining at least one Bammer's day.

All this Bammer hate and it's Zoloft time.

Happy New Years Bammers  :moon:   Only 10 months to the Iron Bowl and The Thumb.

207339[/snapback]

Well said my friend. I guess some folks don't get the real feeling some of us have about bama. That's OK but just leave me alone with my obsession please. :big:

Hey, Hansel. Here's a take on this.

In South Carolina, you have the Clemson/USuCk rivalry.... and the same thing happens here.

In Georgia, you have the UGA/Ga. Tech rivalry....and the same thing happens their.

And so on, and so forth. I can agree that Bama is mentioned on here a great deal...... but hey, it's BAMA! The hated, dreaded, disgusting BAMMER!

So............in the words of the great G. Petrie....... WE ARE AUBURN, AND WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a SACK and a smile :big:

I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with it, I was just overwhelmed with Bama information when I logged on. I hate them just as much as the next auburn fan, but I don't spend that much of my time here just hating on them. I'd just rather talk about Auburn before Bama.

Archived